BELLARINE SECONDARY COLLEGE
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

BELLARINE SECONDARY COLLEGE Employee Reviews

Australia1 review
Showing the only review
I have been teaching Year 8 Visual Communication, Year 9 and 10 Art, Year 9 History, share teaching with Year 11 Visual Communication and Year 12 Media classes.
I have been writing the year 8 Visual Communication course this year but have written courses for year 7 to 10 and taught Studio Art at year 12 level.

I attended the recent AEV in service in which we met with Marion Strong and discussed changes and issues with Studio Art classes.

I met the curriculum writer for Art and am going to send her some samples of my curriculum for Year 10 Art.

This year I worked backstage for our school play helping mike ups and with costumes backstage.

Hardest part was getting the year 9 History students motivated after they had so many teachers filling in with them till I got there. I was very proud that they not only got back on track but hey excelled in their work producing great research assignments on the Eureka stockade. I found it really enjoyable teaching one point perspective to the year nine students and seeing their cartoons created about Onomatopoeia. ie Batman and Robin with words like biff, oof, bam.
Pros
Going swimming after school
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BELLARINE SECONDARY COLLEGE?