Belmore Nurses
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Belmore Nurses Employee Reviews

Australia33 reviews
It’s good experience working with them and I have gained quite a lot of experience by being with them. I am thankful to them for it. I recommend Balmore nurses if you are looking for hospital experience.
Pros
Get work if you are full time
Cons
Calling in early morning that disturbs other in house
Provides CPD for its staff for free and friendly organisation to work for.
very supportive, up to date and easy to approach and communicate professional matters.
Agency on call.Established in 1951, with vast experience in the nursing industry and a reputation as one of Australia’s leading nursing agencies, Belmore Nurses prides itself on providing outstanding personalised service to you.
A good place to work . Belmore are very flexable . Able to work with in your area of residence or country . The staff is very friendly . An overall good experience . Many shifts available .
Am working with Belmore from last three years, has been through excellent work environment, staff are cooperative and they provide excellent working conditions.
The Belmore team is very easy to communicate with and will always answer your queries and concerns. Provides on going training and support and they always look after the staff.
Productive, workplace culture, the most enjoyable part of the job and routine job at work. Working at belmore Nurses is enjoyable and nurses are good.
Pros
Birthday card givenwhen it is your birthday.
Cons
Long hours at times.I work
Great agency with flexibility and great pay rates. I can happily say I have been with this company for years and have no complaints. Available work varies at times, there are quiet periods, but mostly very busy with many shifts, locations and areas to choose from.
Belmore nurses is flexible and have a good payment on hourly basis. However, job security is something that I always worried about with them because there is no fixed hours.
Very flexible working shifts for the staff once you have made yourself available. Friendly and supportive staff for any inquiries. very good salary offers.
Pros
Very flexible shifts
Cons
short notices sometimes
♣ Administer Medication, intravenous therapy and other aspects of nursing care.
♣ Make judgments on patient conditions and called doctors based on those decisions.

♣ Developed through on patients care plans

♣ Educate patients and family on procedures and diseases process.

♣ Scheduled patient’s admissions and discharges and prepared patients for anesthesia & surgery.

♣ Obtained and monitored patient vital signs, monitored and cared for post-op patients & Writing progress notes

♣ Accurate reporting and recording of lab values with follow up medical treatments.

♣ Worked closely with the physicians and staff in the care and assessments of patients & providing accurate clinical Handovers.
Belmore provides a variety of shifts in different medical and surgical areas. Very friendly staff, always looking after their nurses. They provide training and good remuneration.
Belmore Nurses generally have enough hours to work, it just depends on how busy facilities are. The staff in the call centre are always professional, polite, honest and competent. There is also access to CPD training. The hourly rates are one of the best in Melbourne.
Pros
CPD online training, pay rates, competent staff
Cons
sometimes there aren't enough shifts, however this is due to the facilities not requiring agency workers, There is no one to apply a reference, however this is because they are not on site with us, therefore it is understandable.
Helpful call centre staff and friendly.
Many opportunities for advancement if required.

Would recommend to all my nursing friends.

Work close to home.
Pros
Reliable work
Cons
Don't pay for parking
I've been with Belmore for 10 years. The work has been drying up over the last few years.im lucky to get one shift every 7 weeks. That with saying I'm available 24/7.
The only work I get offered is over 100ks from where I live and they're only 4/6 hour shifts. I've repeatedly adviced Belmore that I want local work ( within 40ks ) but they insist they don't have any.

Cancel shifts with 60 min warning and refuse to pay you afgercyoive driven over 1.5hrs to the job

Join Workforce, they send you locally, unlike Belmore, and have a lot of work
Pros
Friendlly call centre staff
This is a job any person would be lucky to have, I chose my hours and it had really good salary. I had to be very quick though to learn due to the fact you are regularly visiting a new facility.
Positive work culture that allows autonomy of work within a variation of specialty areas of nursing with flexibility in choice of hours.

Typically assigned shifts allocated within the scope of critical care training in intensive care units, cardiac care, ventilation dependent units and general medical/surgical units.

The greatest skill learnt from employment within this role has been adaptability and the ability to integrate into various professional teams.
Pros
Flexibility of work.
Cons
Occasional distance of travel.
Belmore is a great agency and they are willing to give all nurses a chance to practise if they meet all the necessary requirements. The call centre staff are friendly and can accommodate your needs as best suited. They try their best to give you shifts that suit your mode of transportation. The other support staff are just as good and always reply very promptly to your enquires.
Pros
Flexible work load, friendly support staff
Cons
Inconsistent work load
fine, ok for casual work, but not regular enough. i didn't want to write a review it should not be compulsory. now i have to fill up word count to get out.
this agency is one of the best to work as they know your abilities and rely on you. good shift as per my avalibility, good pay rate. overall they are good
Belmore is an great agency to work with. Belmore provides lots of opportunity to work in different environment. it is very beneficial for people who love to work with in their hours and choose the flexibility. Belmore is very supportive towards their staff and always there to help.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
non
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Belmore Nurses. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2