Bendigo Health
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Bendigo Health Employee Reviews

4.2Work–Life Balance

Productive and fast paced

Bendigo health are are a good place to work, with decent wages and work life balance. Management are very approachable and the staff are very helpful.

Pros

Work life balance.

Cons

Long hours, occasional double shift.

Ok to work with as Ive been there for 14 years

I like working at hospital as you can move around and get a variety of jobs. Can be a little political. Sometimes who you know. Hard to advance if you don't grovel.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Politics

Supportive fun workplace

Every day is different, but always fast paced. I have learnt that not everything can be scheduled out. Everyone has different needs and they can't all be put into one box. People are supportive and understanding.

Amazing hospital with great medical facilities

Working at Bendigo Health has been a great pleasure of mine. This hospital is beautifully built and working here provides me with a great wok/ life balance.

great place

very confusing but once you get used to it its easy yto get around. great people and company. easy going workplace but is fasted plased. food isnt best so take your own

Great place to work in a vibrant regional town

Bendigo Health has supported me through many changes in my life over the last five years and I have always felt supported and had flexibility to manage my work life balance.

Pros

Great team to work with & free Gym

Great team of people to work with, good work/life balance and salary packaging.

Friendly and relaxed environment to work in. Most days included word processing, diary management, telephone calls, payroll entries and minute taking.

Pros

Flexible hours.

Cons

Part-time.

Management encourages bullying

Terrible culture of bullying which starts from the top. Management doesn't do anything about the bullying and HR are useless and powerless to stop it. Only way to get action is to take it all the way to Work Cover or the Union.

Pros

Salary packaging

Cons

Bullying culture

great workplace

great workplace. Bendigo Health expects that workers will work to their potential, using evidence based practice and reflective questionng of all work completed. They encourage excellence.

Pros

good working conditions

Cons

Supportive place to work with great work/life balance

I've only been here a little while, but everyone has been so supportive in my learning and the work/life balance is fantastic.

Pros

Work/life Balance

Productive, work/life balance

Working in differnt unit like surgical, medical, orthopaedic, icu etc helped me to broaden my skills in people with differnt needs

Fun workplace

Great team environment Clean workspace Friendly customers

Pros

Experience

Cons

productive and caring place to work

Every staff member at Carshalton House sincerely love their job and it shows in the quality of care we provide.

Reliable employer

Very supportive and honest director of nursing. Provides Secure employement Will have better facilities with new hospital Provided a wide scope for nursing, as I worked in Orthopaedic, Medical, Surgical and Rehabilitation Units Supportive of training and education

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bendigo Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Bendigo Health Reviews by Location