Bendigo Health
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Bendigo Health Employee Reviews

I like working at hospital as you can move around and get a variety of jobs. Can be a little political. Sometimes who you know. Hard to advance if you don't grovel.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Politics
Every day is different, but always fast paced. I have learnt that not everything can be scheduled out. Everyone has different needs and they can't all be put into one box. People are supportive and understanding.
Working at Bendigo Health has been a great pleasure of mine. This hospital is beautifully built and working here provides me with a great wok/ life balance.
very confusing but once you get used to it its easy yto get around. great people and company. easy going workplace but is fasted plased. food isnt best so take your own
Bendigo Health has supported me through many changes in my life over the last five years and I have always felt supported and had flexibility to manage my work life balance.
Pros
Great team to work with & free Gym
Friendly and relaxed environment to work in. Most days included word processing, diary management, telephone calls, payroll entries and minute taking.
Pros
Flexible hours.
Cons
Part-time.
Terrible culture of bullying which starts from the top. Management doesn't do anything about the bullying and HR are useless and powerless to stop it. Only way to get action is to take it all the way to Work Cover or the Union.
Pros
Salary packaging
Cons
Bullying culture
great workplace. Bendigo Health expects that workers will work to their potential, using evidence based practice and reflective questionng of all work completed. They encourage excellence.
Pros
good working conditions
Cons
I've only been here a little while, but everyone has been so supportive in my learning and the work/life balance is fantastic.
Pros
Work/life Balance
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bendigo Health?
Working in differnt unit like surgical, medical, orthopaedic, icu etc helped me to broaden my skills in people with differnt needs
Great team environment Clean workspace Friendly customers
Pros
Experience
Cons
Every staff member at Carshalton House sincerely love their job and it shows in the quality of care we provide.
Very supportive and honest director of nursing. Provides Secure employement Will have better facilities with new hospital Provided a wide scope for nursing, as I worked in Orthopaedic, Medical, Surgical and Rehabilitation Units Supportive of training and education