Bendigo Kangan Institute

Bendigo Kangan Institute Employee Reviews in Broadmeadows VIC

Broadmeadows VIC5 reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Hard work and complex

The initial management was inspiring- management changed as it does and I found it old style snd difficult - not as organic and connected to new teachers. Allot of unnecessary politics and back stabbing

Pros

Students are diverse and authentic

Cons

Very long hours

Micro management style and not cohesive.

During my employment, there were lots of changes to management and restructuring, which was not productive and healthy for the overall morale of the team!

Volunteer work in Horticulture department

Thoroughly enjoyed the volunteer work that I commenced at Kangan institute. I found it to be really uplifting and very rewarding especially when given the opportunity to grow different types of produce.

Fun workplace, good people to work with.

My time at Kangan Institute has been enjoyable. I started off as a trainee, working through all the different roles within Corporate Finance, including Payroll. My co-workers have been an amazing help, and very supportive throughout my time. Up until the end of last year, things got intense with all the redundancies caused by the dramatic cut of TAFE's. Since then, the workplace has been very sensitive and tense. I love working with my co-workers, but I also love working alone and getting my job done. My job consists of processing timesheets, checking reports, processing leave, following up leave and following up contracts for new staff.

Productive and fun place .

Great Co-co-workers .Very busy area with variety of work . Everyone very supportive .

Pros

Free Parking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bendigo Kangan Institute. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bendigo Kangan Institute with