Bendon
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Bendon Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
Bendon is a very good company to work for. They place a lot of trust in their sales consultants who are pretty much left to manage our own stores with help via email if needed. Emails are always answered promptly.
It’s easy to sell Bendon lingerie as it’s such good quality.

Pay is the same rate as any other retail sales position.
Unfortunately working in Australia for the Bendon company is stressful and with limited opportunity for career progression Upper management is very poor and unprofessional. If you want to work on a casual basis only then this job could suit you.
Had a great experience when I first started and the ensuing months after. However, quickly turned into a toxic work environment, sloppy management and felt so undervalued as a team member. Store essentially became dysfunctional and staff completely disillusioned. High turnover of staff, and upper management were completely unsupportive to workers on the floor, including managers. Poor company values would not recommend.
A typical day of work required as siting clients with enquiries about our products and assisting them further when asked.

Most days I would work for my brands individually as the brand rep.

Most enjoyable was working with people who communicated well and set tasks to be met in realistic timeframes.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
no career progression
Bendon has been one of the most dynamic businesses I have ever worked in. It is the right business for you if you love being on the go, managing multiple things at one time, thrive on change and are resourceful.

Days are always different to each other at Bendon but one thing you can be assured of is that in this business you will learn how to be resilient, think like an entrepreneur and manage your time and priorities well. It is definitely a great development ground for your career. It certainly has been for me.

I enjoy being at the head office in Sydney of a global business and gain that exposure. For a medium size business, the complexity of multiple brands sold across a multi-channel environment globally, it does stimulate your brain and challenge your thinking to find optimum ways to operate.

I also enjoy working with many people who are very experienced in the industry and treat Bendon as their own business.
Pros
Global business, product discounts, working with experienced team, fast paced environment
Cons
Geographically dispersed