Benetas
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Benetas Employee Reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Great place to work, staff were well supported by management and great team work among the staff to accomplish the best outcome for all residents in our care

Disappointment

I would of stayed, however the negativity was huge a factor towards the end of my role. I was in tears most days, I rather go hungry, then face toxic people.

Pros

nice in the begining

Cons

Kindness did not last.

Poor ceo

CEO knows of work place bullying and let’s it happen in senior management. Long hours , drive alot of kms . Not a good work life balance internal bullying gets an issue

Bullies

Again lots of bullying, common in female dominated employment Higher functioning dementia residents. Lots of meetings, even ones at head office in Hawthorn. I had no chance at extra study to increase skills.

The clients were good.

Have a good homely atmosphere. The staffs are welcoming too. the management was good too. had our privacy and the ambience of Benetas was extraordinary.

Pros

free tea

Cons

not so flexible

Great people and work environment.

This was my best local experience in Australia, and thank god for it. It gave me all the experience i needed to move on into the next jobs. Great environment and amazing team and people.

enjoy

Started to this Job not easy had lots of experience to all the Resident you gonna be experience different character, attitude some sympathy hard, happy But the best thing I had so much fun really enjoy this job Hard but that's all worth it..

Lovely place to work

Lovely place to work. I am one of the two Clinical Care Coordinators for a 124 be nursing home and on the weekend I am the After Hours Coordinator for the facility. I have learnt to think on my feet and to prioritise. I work with some great people. The hardest part of this job is not being able to spend more time with my residents. The most enjoyable part of my Job is support my residents and family and co workers. My fellow Co workers come to me with any education questions and support.

Pros

Close to home

Cons

Work load at times

Fun

Really good to help out and get to know those who i had meet while i spent time at benatas, i learnt skills such as, Communication, Listening effectivly, Being heartful.

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

very good working environment

team work work ethnic caring for elderly and love to see them happy and enjoying life good management system very good working environment hardest part of the job is seeing beloved clients passing away

Pros

free lunch at day care centre

Cons

good roster

Not as friendly as I expected

Not a caring place to work. Constantly asked to do extra shifts including double. Limited feedback from management which did not match what your work mates were saying about working with you.

Pros

people I actually worked with

Cons

Was mostly a good co to work for

The company was not as supportive as I would have liked and maybe living and working in a rural situation had an effect on this. I think management did the best they could. The work was mostly interesting and fulfilling.

productive and rewarding woking with the elderly and their families.

Perform reception/switchboard and administrative duties to meet customer need. Conduct orientation tours of the site to prospective clients. Manage financial and administrative duties: - prepare paperwork for admissions, discharge and variation information for permanent/respite residents - Cost code and process suppliers invoices for payment. - Petty cash and residents trust accounts. - Roster maintenance. Job satisfaction, working in an environment with the elderly and their families, sad when a residents passes over.

Pros

Salary sacrifice

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Benetas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Benetas
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?