Benetas
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Benetas

Benetas Employee Review

productive and rewarding woking with the elderly and their families.

Perform reception/switchboard and administrative duties to meet customer need. Conduct orientation tours of the site to prospective clients. Manage financial and administrative duties: - prepare paperwork for admissions, discharge and variation information for permanent/respite residents - Cost code and process suppliers invoices for payment. - Petty cash and residents trust accounts. - Roster maintenance. Job satisfaction, working in an environment with the elderly and their families, sad when a residents passes over.

Pros

Salary sacrifice

Disappointment

I would of stayed, however the negativity was huge a factor towards the end of my role. I was in tears most days, I rather go hungry, then face toxic people.

Pros

nice in the begining

Cons

Kindness did not last.

Poor ceo

CEO knows of work place bullying and let’s it happen in senior management. Long hours , drive alot of kms . Not a good work life balance internal bullying gets an issue

Bullies

Again lots of bullying, common in female dominated employment Higher functioning dementia residents. Lots of meetings, even ones at head office in Hawthorn. I had no chance at extra study to increase skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Benetas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Benetas
  • productive and rewarding woking with the elderly and their families.