How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Best & Less Employee Reviews
Found 264 reviews matching the searchSee all 269 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Best and less has taught me and given me so many opportunities for the future and has helped me encourage my self confidence within the business. It has made me grow and has allowed me to have a future position as an assistant manager.
Friendly, encouraging managers
May be challenging at times
Very stressful environment , luck of plan and training ! People on the top so negative. Not supported people ! I have very an happy pleasant experience at all, work very hard for everyone specially Manager hardly to work except seating and talking. Not fear for Assistant Manager who does most of the work .
Management was terrible. Constantly bullying people, take it further and you would get ignored. Managers were not fit for job and would not get replaced. The company is all money driven. I'd say the only positive was the pay was quite good and the breaks were long.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
this job is very collaborative and friendly to new workers, this job. requires many tasks, however there is time for relaxing. this job is hands on and very independent.
low pay for an expensive area.
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Best & Less?
I loved working there it’s an amazing place it felt like working with family we all were able to work as a team and there’s no such thing as “management” we were all the same and when we needed help before we knew it the manger was already on the go and ready to help us wether it was serving customers on registers or helping out our stock or even dealing with hard customers
Felt like my second family
Best and less is a great place to work. It's like a family, everyone loves to work with each other. The work can be hard if you don't have a proactive mind set because jobs start to pile up when working in retail.
weekend shifts are short
I have worked there before and loved working there would love to work there again just knowing that we all one work together as a team, team management, amd the passionate people just love it
absolutely terrible workplace. Bad gossipy workplace you will feel alienated. If you are a casual you immediately outcast from the full timers awful place to work hardly any shifts and you will be fired for the smallest things.
The staff and management at Best and Less North Lakes are amazing. Everyone is so nice and welcoming to anyone who joins the team. The store itself is always kept tidy and organised. This is a great job for anyone who is in school and looking for an after-school job.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Best & Less. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 269 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Best & Less
- Does Best & Less have a staff discount? How much is Best & Less’s staff discount?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Best & Less? What are the steps along the…5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Best & Less?4 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Best & Less?4 people answered
- Is Best & Less lenient/understanding towards their staffs working hours eg a staff member not being …3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Best & Less?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Best & Less, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- Do you need driving license to work at best n less4 people answered
- Dose best & less hire 14 year olds?3 people answered
- What is the company culture like at Best & Less?3 people answered
See all questions and answers
Best & Less Reviews by Job Title
Best & Less Reviews by Location