Best Friends Pet SuperCentre
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Best Friends Pet SuperCentre Employee Reviews

While working at Bestfriend Super Clinic I generally had so much fun. It was only a week of work experience but I loved it. i was going through a hard time which they understanded that. Such a friendly team of people which made enjoyable.
I love, love, LOVE working at Best Friends and wish I could get more work through them but having my hours cut back massively I'm forced to find other work. I'm very disappointed with this but wont be leaving any time soon even if I can just get one weekend shift every now and then. BEST JOB EVER!
Within the years i have worked here i have learnt that the most rewarding thing about my job is the customer satisfaction, i don't just work to satisfy the person themselves, but working in pet retail means we work to satisfy the animal, its very rewarding to know that what you're doing is making a small yet possibly significant difference in both a persons and an animals life, being a pet advocate i understand how much they mean to us and that's why i always work for the customer because i know exactly how they feel when they want the best for their special friend. Coming to work is more than often or not a very enjoyable experience, its always welcoming and fun. the atmosphere is always amazing and everyone is very approachable, we've made quite a tight dynamic and that provides a lot of comfort in working with people i can now comfortably say are friends. The hardest part of my job is probably the pace of a busy day, it can get very busy very quickly, but everyone tends to organize themselves quick enough to get on top of it. Another difficulty in my job is also something i see as a positive, its the connection i make to my regular customers and their animals, their hardships are my own and their animals troubles resonate strongly with me in the hardest of times.
Pros
The people (Customers and Team)
Cons
Salary
I was there for Workplacement to do with animals.. there was not much animal involment.. I learnt how to groom/ bath and enjoyed working in with the groomers.