Betta People

4: Betta People Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews

5.0Pay & Benefits

Good choice if you need work ASAP

System was set up so that I received shift offers constantly, the betta ppl staff are nice and always looking to get me more work. Pay is weekly which is good because so are my bills haha Would recommend using betta as ur recruitment company if you want to start ASAP even without experience w this kind of job, I keep getting asked back and getting better at it every time i work

Pros

heaps of shift offers, quick replies from betta

Great to work for

Was able to get into work straight away with no dramas or issues. Lots of flexibility in being able to chose when I work and also locations of where I work taken into consideration. Also very well paid. Overall great experience working here!

Friendly people, competitive salary. Really good company to work for, pretty easy going as long as you are getting your work done. Pretty flexible too.

Excellent

Great place to work. Friendly and organised. Betta People offer flexibility, variety, wage flo (daily pay) and access to the foundU app so you can easily track your jobs, availability and payslips.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Betta People. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Betta People with