Betts Group Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace
Casual Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Narre Warren, Victoria, Australia23 March 2015
Having worked for Betts shoes, Airflex and ZU shoes my knowledge and experience in the retail and sales industry progressed even further. Every store had a different clientele, teaching me a lot about the different target audiences and communicating with them. My responsibilities involved: Assisting customers needs and wants, store merchandising, stock control, cashier operations, general opening/closing procedures. The Betts group was not a stressful job it was definitely a sturdy job that balanced me out from my studies as a student at Uni. I enjoyed being apart of the Betts group.
Pros
Being in a healthy, fun environment.
Cons
no cons

Other Betts Group Employee Reviews

Terrible place to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perth WA12 June 2019
I worked for this company for only 3 months and it was absolutely terrible. No training, the worst management team ever and just a really toxic environment.
Great team environment and room for growth
Merchandise Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perth WA11 May 2019
Being a large company there was a great morale and family like feel. Management was generally approachable but some days you felt like you were the last one to find out anything which in fact usually affected your daily work tasks and experience within the company.
Pros
Product benefits and the team.
Cons
The processes of change and high turnover of staff