Betts Group Employee Reviews

Fun and Close workplace
Sales assistant (Current Employee) –  Wa14 August 2015
been with the company a short time but feel as though I have learnt alot, all team members in store and at higher levels are lovely and understading
Friendly environment, with an amazing manger and team.
Sales Assistant - Part-time (Current Employee) –  Macarthur Square, Campbelltown27 April 2015
A typical day at work is to do daily tasks such as clean, stock, handle money, and help customers. Working at Betts has given me the ability to understand the different types of people, and how to handle them. With a manger who has an amazing gift to ensure the staff are happy and to just do well at her job in every aspect. With a friendly team who i have become extremely close friends with, work life has been fun with our friendly challenges. Working for betts can be difficult when its at its business, but this has also taught me how to deal with stress, and to go slower is to to get the job done faster. this way theres less mistake. The best thing, are those amazing happy customers who you help as much as possible and they give you the recognition for that. I have been hugged, offered a tip (but didn't take) and given flowers by people who love how i go to lengths to help them.
Even though i love working here, a job in the industry I am currently studying to be in would be ideal and amazing.
Pros
Discount on shoes
Cons
Dealing with Customer complaints
Productive and fun workplace
Casual Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Narre Warren, Victoria, Australia23 March 2015
Having worked for Betts shoes, Airflex and ZU shoes my knowledge and experience in the retail and sales industry progressed even further. Every store had a different clientele, teaching me a lot about the different target audiences and communicating with them. My responsibilities involved: Assisting customers needs and wants, store merchandising, stock control, cashier operations, general opening/closing procedures. The Betts group was not a stressful job it was definitely a sturdy job that balanced me out from my studies as a student at Uni. I enjoyed being apart of the Betts group.
Pros
Being in a healthy, fun environment.
Cons
no cons
Extremeny busy and productive environment, working with fun and productive colleagues
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC10 November 2014
A typical day at work involved completing all sales associates tasks as required to perfection. I learned to improve my skills and patience with people management, and the challenges of dealing with different personalities whilst proactively focusing on staff support. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fun interaction with the customers.
Pros
Fun team environment
Cons
Roster inconsistency
2ic (Former Employee) –  perth27 March 2014
• Customer Relations
• Counter Sales
• Cash Handling & Banking
• General Store Duties
Was a good experience
2IC (Former Employee) –  perth, australia4 December 2013
I did not get the required training to be a 2IC and was thrown into management before i had even finished my 12 week training. I was put under a lot of unnecessary stress and was not spoken to appropriately over the phone by the regional manager. Would not recommend working there to anyone.