Beyond Bank Employee Review

Great colleagues, terrible management and communication.
back office (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA3 January 2019
Most “in the trenches” staff are great and culture is good at the base level however some departments are very quick to provide “feedback” to other departments over insignificant issues and there is overall a lack of accountability for one’s actions throughout the business, my role was to ensure policy & process compliance in lending matters and generally when an error or breach was discovered we were instructed to leave as is/still action the request and there were no consequences for the staff member involved.

Many managers unable to perform the duties of staff under them and unwilling to take on board constructive criticism or take advice from specialists in other departments if it didn’t suit their desired outcome (a lot of calling different staff members till they got the answer they wanted regardless of whether it was compliant and correct or not.

Interdepartmental communications are terrible and significant process and policy changes are made regularly without input from all stakeholders affected, without sufficient lead times to understand changes and without sufficient supporting documentation.
Pros
Most entry level staff great to work with
Cons
Communication non-e

Other Beyond Bank Employee Reviews

The best part of working at Beyond Bank was dealing with the clientele
Member Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT23 March 2017
I acquired many skills in banking at Beyond Bank, these included the In House Training as mentioned on my CV. I dealt with customers on a daily basis providing an elevated standard of service in building relationships with clients through the provision of requirements based selling and advice.
Pros
Acquired excellent skills in banking
Cons
Poor upper management