BHP Billiton Employee Review

View all BHP Billiton reviews

room to expand work skills and build values within the company
Crane Operator (Current Employee) –  MAC Pilbra WA21 September 2017
working within this company I have learned new skills to enhance my work and values of working in a very fast paced industry, how to cope with everyday pressures of work and home life , values of the company and how to adhere to them and incorporate them in to my work and home life, the value of commencing my daily duties in a safe and productive manner. I enjoy working within such a large cooperation.
Sometimes being a FIFO worker can have its toll on a person, and we are provided with a great support system that is a available 24/7,The team leaders and management are knowledgeable within their fields and supportive, which makes it an enjoyable environment to work in.
Pros
good renumeration and support systems
Cons
working a way from home

Other BHP Billiton Employee Reviews

very productive and flexible place of work focused on employees personal development and workplace fulfillment
PRINCIPAL TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS PARTNER (Current Employee) –  Perth Central Business District WA7 May 2019
A typical day at work involved core routine meetings .The culture of the organisation is focused on inclusion and diversity which makes this company great towork in
Its good we can use the wifi
GENERAL SERVICCES MINER (Former Employee) –  Olympic Dam SA7 April 2019
Need to be more organised with tools, equipment, cars, and heavy machinery.
Need more crews on shift to finish jobs, and need people to be more safety aware.
Pros
1hr lunch breaks
Cons
Needs to look out for their workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BHP Billiton. Our community is ready to answer.