Bibimbap Employee Review

Not enough for work load
Waiter (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London18 March 2019
Pay is Minimum wage and it's a high paced, heavy work load.I did enjoy how it the hours were done by rota and we were able to chose when we worked. The other staff members were nice and they did offer to give us food before the shift and sometimes after. However there was no benefits, staff discount etc.
Pros
Free lunch sometimes, Choose own hours
Cons
Minimum wage

Other Bibimbap Employee Reviews

Fun workplace but management is poor
WAITRESS (Current Employee) –  Soho, Greater London4 January 2019
Working here is not at all bad when you're young and looking for general work experience. The people are friendly and working is fun however the management and pay are terrible and needs to be reviewed. Furthermore the tips or "service charge" are going to the company which is ridiculous when it is the waiters and waitresses and cooks who are the service.
Pros
free food
Cons
poor tips, poor pay
Really nice people
Cashier/Server/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TN2 February 2018
The owners are really nice and humble. The work was easy and Never had any problems working there. Job doesn't stress you out and Fun place to work. Love working there.
Pros
Free lunches