BIG Brand Influence Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

BIG Brand Influence Group Employee Reviews

Australia14 reviews
BIG is a great company to work for always plenty of jobs, territory was manageable and local. Always fun to work with colleagues. Work days also flexible around family and other commitments.
Too many differering opinions and directions between management, and supervisors,no consistency within staff ,not a great deal of phone support for question to be answered
Great work/family as you work the hours you can. Only downfall is it's casual. I really enjoy my job with this company. Help is always available when needed.
Terrible company to work for. Little to no communication from management. The hours say 'from 5 hours', but if you start a task, you are expected to stay there till it's finished, so if it goes over tour finish time,bad luck. Time allowances for tasks is completely unacceptable, and often with little to no help. Worst place to work ever, and I've had a number of previous jobs
Pros
Cons
Everything to do with this company
The work is reasonably enjoyable and everyone at the company is very nice and helpful. However the hours are very inconsistant which makes things difficult.
Brand Influence Group is such a great company that has made my work experience worthwhile as it has opened up a lot of opportunity for growth and development. The company culture is commendable and work flexibility is great too.
heavy manual based labour
constant communications with customers for enquiries

hardest part of the job: exhausting product movement and shelf movement/fittings

enjoyable part: active team environment
Pros
KMs between stores are paid
Cons
Long hours depending on task and co-workers
Extremely flexible work place where you are responsible for your own work and when it gets done. Really relies on you being time efficient and organised to be able to plan out and complete your tasks for the week.
your training is rushed at best by other co workers no official training, no penalty rates when work has to be done on a weekend, little communication
Brand Influence Group was a great and flexible work experience. It was flexible because of uni I had time to do my assignments and had time to do the jobs I was given. Work was allowed to be done at my own time as long as it was done by the due date.

I had a great team leader who was always kind and worked side by side with. She was friendly and whenever you needed help she will help you. Working in different environments everyday was a bit hard but after a while you get used to it.
Pros
flexible
Cons
small jobs could only take 10 mins. It was sufficient hours
Working with the company has helped me to learn time management effectively. It also taught me to pay attention to detail and to maintain tasks that need to be addressed.
Pros
Gift vouchers
Working with Brand Influence Group, has really taught me a lot about consistency and time managing. As a merchandiser, I had to be on top of things and to have an eye for all products that need attention to details. It is a good job whilst a uni student as you are able to work at your own pace but making sure to get the job done well and on time.
Pros
Points add up to gift voucher
Negotiating with Store Managers in ways to have products displayed well and offering my assistance in having these ideas placed on the floor so these items can be sold.

Over the years, I have developed a sound way to work with others all for the purpose to achieve a better workplace environment where all are happy to be part of a group all for the purpose to sell sell sell further more enjoying the tasks set before us no matter what comes in accomplishing the goal.
Pros
Social get together's
Cons
Working together as a team
Good company to work for . Very diverse in the type of work offered.
This company mainly employs casual staff so the hours can be sporadic. All work allocated by Head Office on a weekly basis. Training provided on the job.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
casual work only offered