BIG Brand Influence Group Employee Reviews

Zero communication, extremely long hours
Brand merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District NSW17 May 2019
Terrible company to work for. Little to no communication from management. The hours say 'from 5 hours', but if you start a task, you are expected to stay there till it's finished, so if it goes over tour finish time,bad luck. Time allowances for tasks is completely unacceptable, and often with little to no help. Worst place to work ever, and I've had a number of previous jobs
Pros
Cons
Everything to do with this company
Great Company Culture and Excellent People
Assistant Accountant (Former Employee) –  Mcmahons Point NSW16 January 2019
Brand Influence Group is such a great company that has made my work experience worthwhile as it has opened up a lot of opportunity for growth and development. The company culture is commendable and work flexibility is great too.
On the call for casuals
GENERAL SAFETY MERCHANDISER (Current Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW23 September 2018
heavy manual based labour
constant communications with customers for enquiries
hardest part of the job: exhausting product movement and shelf movement/fittings
enjoyable part: active team environment
Pros
KMs between stores are paid
Cons
Long hours depending on task and co-workers
Flexible and fun
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  South East Melbourne VIC15 May 2018
Extremely flexible work place where you are responsible for your own work and when it gets done. Really relies on you being time efficient and organised to be able to plan out and complete your tasks for the week.
horrible treatment
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Austral NSW16 July 2017
your training is rushed at best by other co workers no official training, no penalty rates when work has to be done on a weekend, little communication
Fun work experience
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  North Sydney NSW 206026 February 2017
Brand Influence Group was a great and flexible work experience. It was flexible because of uni I had time to do my assignments and had time to do the jobs I was given. Work was allowed to be done at my own time as long as it was done by the due date.

I had a great team leader who was always kind and worked side by side with. She was friendly and whenever you needed help she will help you. Working in different environments everyday was a bit hard but after a while you get used to it.
Pros
flexible
Cons
small jobs could only take 10 mins. It was sufficient hours
Flexible and managable
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  North Sydney NSW26 May 2016
Working with the company has helped me to learn time management effectively. It also taught me to pay attention to detail and to maintain tasks that need to be addressed.
Pros
Gift vouchers
Flexible and well maintained job tasks
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW26 May 2016
Working with Brand Influence Group, has really taught me a lot about consistency and time managing. As a merchandiser, I had to be on top of things and to have an eye for all products that need attention to details. It is a good job whilst a uni student as you are able to work at your own pace but making sure to get the job done well and on time.
Pros
Points add up to gift voucher
Telephone conferences in-spite of the distance we all work apart through out the sate
MERCHANDISER (Current Employee) –  Hervey Bay, QLD30 April 2015
Negotiating with Store Managers in ways to have products displayed well and offering my assistance in having these ideas placed on the floor so these items can be sold.

Over the years, I have developed a sound way to work with others all for the purpose to achieve a better workplace environment where all are happy to be part of a group all for the purpose to sell sell sell further more enjoying the tasks set before us no matter what comes in accomplishing the goal.
Pros
Social get together's
Cons
Working together as a team
Hour are casual only so very sporadic.Diverse range of tasks.
Merchandiser / Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Melbourne Victoria19 January 2015
Good company to work for . Very diverse in the type of work offered.
This company mainly employs casual staff so the hours can be sporadic. All work allocated by Head Office on a weekly basis. Training provided on the job.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
casual work only offered