BIG W

BIG W

BIG W Employee Review

BIG W is big supermarket. And it gives good service to the customer.

Being a customer service representative in BIG W I used spent most of the time there. I work there for 4 to 5 hours in a day. I have learnt many thing from there. I really get my English more improvement. Also how to serve and help the customer. The most tough phase was when customer scold me or they didn’t get the things when they want. The most enjoyable part is to talk with the customer and help them

Same role

Great friendships and decent work

I had a great time working at big w, the managers can be horrible and customers too but good supervisors make all the difference. Overall it’s a decent place to work.
Same role

Bad

If you provide good customer service you won't be looked after at big W , customers are great unfortunately management push you and don't care when you bring something up.
Same location

Don't work in hardgoods

the line manager in the hardgoods section is ruthless and will not forgive minor mistakes. you mess up and your shifts are cut for weeks. barely any shifts given if you're deemed "unreliable" (i.e. if you forget to call in sick). don't bother.

Pros

you get money i guess

Cons

constant shift cuts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BIG W. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare BIG W with

• BIG W
  • BIG W is big supermarket. And it gives good service to the customer.