BIG W

BIG W

BIG W Employee Review

Customer service

I wish get job in BIG w. I like to work any were in big-w I'm happy to work. i have experience customer service, shelved tidy refilled shelved, i enjoy to working team members they are very help full.

Same role

Great friendships and decent work

I had a great time working at big w, the managers can be horrible and customers too but good supervisors make all the difference. Overall it’s a decent place to work.
Same role

Bad

If you provide good customer service you won't be looked after at big W , customers are great unfortunately management push you and don't care when you bring something up.
Same role

Culture steeped in policy & procedures, original thought not encouraged

Unfortunately a once family orientated company has descended into a toxic environment where everyone is miserable. They now promote very young 20 somethings to store management very quickly who have very little understanding of people, very little empathy, very little experience. If you’re a more mature age, been with the company for many years you’re treated as though you should be pensioned off. Wealth of experience in customer service means nothing. It’s a job for those who need one to get some experience, but don’t get stuck in the rut & move on to a more encouraging, inclusive workplace.

Pros

Some of the employees become good friends

Cons

Low morale, no job satisfaction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BIG W. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare BIG W with

• BIG W
  • Customer service
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?