BIG W

BIG W

BIG W Employee Review

Good experience

As it is big organisation I have gained good experience,customer faced,organised... we get learn how to work in big organisation we can improve our communication skills.

Same role

No career opportunity

Poor management; no matter how good you are, they only give hours to the person whoever they like it even some of them are relate/friends/family and they are very lazy..

Pros

Salary ok

Cons

Less hours, unfair treatment
Same role

Micromanagement, lack of opportunities and poor training

The worst big company I have worked for, no interest in personal development or wellbeing. All internal jobs are kept for manager’s friends or their acquaintances. The career opportunities are almost none added with poor management and lack of training. Micromanagement and abusive behaviour are all over the place. Please don’t waste your time applying for any job there unless you are friends with the manager, otherwise you won’t get any shifts.

Pros

Cons

All you can think of
Same location

Great experience, but maybe work-life balance might be a struggle

Really supportive co-workers and management. However, need to give availability very early as they roster few weeks prior. This might affect a person's work-life balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BIG W. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare BIG W with