BIG W

BIG W

BIG W Employee Review

It was okay

It's an okay place to work. Some of the staff are wonderfull but I guess it depends which store you work at. If you stay focused to the task at hand and perform your best you'll have a good experience.

Same role

Was a job for the sake of a job

Not going to pretend it's more than it was, was just a job for getting by, can be a career if you want if to but for the most part, a job for school leavers who want to go to uni
Same role

I still miss it!

Working at big w was genuinely the best job I have ever had, I didn’t want to leave but needed more job security as I was only a casual, I had the best team and co workers and my manager became one of my closest friends. I miss it incredibly and wish I could of stayed,I worked on Night Fill and Online shopping and i enjoyed it thoroughly. I lost 15kgs just working here!

Pros

Free breakfast bar/snack table, Good people

Cons

very tiring, not appreciated enough
Same location

Good opportunity if you’re keen to work

As a +60 year old I was made redundant from a 30 year career. Getting the job at Big W was my saving grace. As a casual the pay isn’t great, BUT it helps me mentally - I can’t retire this early anyway! I would like to thank them for giving older workers a go 🙏🏻

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BIG W. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare BIG W with