BIG W

BIG W

BIG W Employee Review

mostly great people

not enough hours however some great people to work with. no contracts offered anymore so only casual.progression is achievable but once again with poor hours and no contracts

Toxic

A lot of bullying in-store and no actions taken for it. A lot of the more older team members that have also been there the longest seem to enjoy talking down to the younger team members and telling them what they can and can’t do just based off what they don’t like and not the store rules. I’ve been bullied for my appearance and my work. It’s a very gossip environment but not in a good way. When you first start, they throw you right into the deep end and expect you to know how to do absolutely everything even though you clearly weren’t shown or told how to do it and then they get annoyed at you for not knowing.
Same role

Great friendships and decent work

I had a great time working at big w, the managers can be horrible and customers too but good supervisors make all the difference. Overall it’s a decent place to work.
Same role

Bad

If you provide good customer service you won't be looked after at big W , customers are great unfortunately management push you and don't care when you bring something up.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BIG W. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare BIG W with