BIG W

BIG W

BIG W Employee Review

No loyalty

I worked there for 12 months as a casual, Hours cut constantly to give full timers more work. At one point I was working 40hr weeks As a Casual and they refused to put me on contact. I worked late nights, early mornings anything I was asked and still got shafted to 5 hours a week when they didn’t make budget.

Same role

No career opportunity

Poor management; no matter how good you are, they only give hours to the person whoever they like it even some of them are relate/friends/family and they are very lazy..

Pros

Salary ok

Cons

Less hours, unfair treatment
Same role

Micromanagement, lack of opportunities and poor training

The worst big company I have worked for, no interest in personal development or wellbeing. All internal jobs are kept for manager’s friends or their acquaintances. The career opportunities are almost none added with poor management and lack of training. Micromanagement and abusive behaviour are all over the place. Please don’t waste your time applying for any job there unless you are friends with the manager, otherwise you won’t get any shifts.

Pros

Cons

All you can think of
Same location

It was okay

It's an okay place to work. Some of the staff are wonderfull but I guess it depends which store you work at. If you stay focused to the task at hand and perform your best you'll have a good experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BIG W. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare BIG W with