BIG W

BIG W Employee Reviews in Broadmeadows VIC

Broadmeadows VIC5 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Productive environment

Big W gave me confidence and valuble skills to use in everday life. It's a very fast paced environment which allows you to constanlty grow your skills as well as learn new things. You can create amazing relationships working at Big W and can create a good working environment for yourself. A normal working day can be full on but not anything anyone can't handle.

Fun workplace

Best workplace, friendly, great management, workplace culture can be alright, always busy, best part at work of my job is being work with my work mates and meeting new customers everyday.

fun workplace

was great working here but could improve the way they teach work experience students as the supervisors didn't provide enough supervision which lead to difficulties.

Pros

great attitudes (team)

Cons

need better supervisors to supervise new workers

Working at Big W

My typical day at work would consist of getting to work and being greeted by the lovely staff members every morning. I had gained many new skills from working in the technology section, lay-by section and generally all over the store.The staff and manager were very keen in helping me learn and treated all work members equally. I had honestly found all new aspects easy to adapt to and was able to learn really quickly.

Pros

Good people

Cons

Big store

enjoyable workplace

in the short time i was there my coworkers made me feel very welcome and the other people i met in my time at big w were fantastic

Pros

the ppl

Cons

no aircon

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BIG W. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare BIG W with