BIG W

BIG W Employee Reviews in Warnbro WA

Warnbro WA4 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

It was fun

I had a fun time at Big W, getting to know my co-workers, getting to know the place. I've learn how everything work in workplace, like how the Compactor works, how to use Rails and Rolling Cages and how a Gun Scanner works.

Unorganised and a clique environment

My first shift, nobody knew what I was doing. There was a lack of organization and poor management. The environment also felt very toxic and cliquey, it felt as though others would talk behind your back. Some people were really nice and helpful, however I felt like I turned up to my shift and was just chucked with whoever without any proper training

Pros

Salary

Cons

Poor management and organization

Fast paced environment with very little staff

Learnt a lot over the years however it is beginning to wear thin, with a typical day being very busy yet very little staff on duty. More and more jobs required from each individual yet no training is given. Its a learn on the spot kind of job which is not an issue if your a fast learner.

It was a fun time

I got to know the manager there, he was kind, funny and respectable. I had a fun time there getting to know what a dry cleaners do. They gave me a good time.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BIG W?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BIG W. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

BIG W Reviews by Job Title