BIG W

Packer7 reviews
Australia7 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Its and great to work with BIG W

Working at BUG W was a great place to work in and a great team of people who don't make you feel like nothing So i liked it there and don't mind working with them anytime

Pros

Not sure

Cons

Horrible and very disrespectful.

Teased, discrimination, are the 2 big factors of big w. It's like being at school again and its not a very welcoming place to work. Management a joke.

Pros

Is none

Cons

Disrespectful

Productive & fun place to work at

Starting rate is a very reasonable rate to start with but they keep cutting back hours Sometimes we have to work 4hrs - 7 a day which is not so good and maybe twice a week we work full hours .

Pros

free lunch ones a Month

Cons

Not enough hours in a week

out back

work hard there everybody left me alone because i no what i had to do i did like working there at big w great people, great job good money too i was happy there.

was a good safe work place

was an amazing place to work I had fund worked hard until I fell pregnant and did not receive another shift. I took all appropriate steps and let them know the second I knew.

fun and productive

very enjoyable to work in this environment they were very stricken with the voice picking couldn't take your time had to rush but overall was a good experience working there

Pros

free lunches

Fast pacing environment

I was working nights with 4 children. Worked nights so I didn't have to pay day care costs.. Learnt a lot of new stuff eg: pricing gun/stock control.. The hardest part was leaving home when the kids wanted me there. Was escaping the children..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BIG W. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• BIG W