Biniris
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Biniris Employee Reviews

It was a good work experience, liked the people I worked with, something that you could learn from everyday no matter who you came across. Just happy I had a job at that time.
They used to be a wonderful company but today they don’t support their workers if you have questions or query them If you have any problems keep them to yourself or you’ll find yourself pushed out With nothing
I’m working at BINIRIS company I learn how to work by process and keeping safe. I haven’t got any hardest accept heavy weight. I have most enjoyable parts of the job that it is free area to work and comfortable to done job
Had many places to go visit and clean there office and buildings , get to meet the soldiers at Jarra creek in Tully doing training at there camping ground . Get to start fresh and early in the morning or later in the evening it suits either way ! I loved my job working there , also Ergon energy depot , courthouse , Tully Community Centre . I felt I was important at that time . Unemployed now
Biniris was a pleasure to work for. They really looked after me and had i had great befits while working there. however the work load was a lot to take on board and very laboring. But all up i found it rewarding and would do it again.
Was treated very badly once reigned. Wasn’t spoken to or paid out my last weeks pay or annual leave. Very strange company to work at. Family business with no culture
Cons
Doesn’t pay what you have worked. No culture.
Great people, Understanding managers. Gave me a job with no real Esperance was only there 4 months and was offered a parttime position but due to family matters I need to move closer to home so I turned down the offer.
Pros
good pay and work hours
Cons
comunicastion between staff and management
There was no weekend work and great hours which I enjoyed also seeing the end results of your daily work was always good. Working on your own helps you to be more productive . Being on call was sometimes a downfall.
Pros
Working alone.
Cons
Being on call
It was interesting and the opportunity to learn was fantastic but there was a non systematic way of doing business and getting customers which was hard to understand and in the end it was not for me
Pros
Every day was different and was a challenge
Cons
Hard to understand the way they did business
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Biniris?
I enjoyed working for the company as I can work on my own or with other people. I found the work easy to complete in the time required. The bosses are easy to talk to and are happy to help with any problems or enquiries.
Enjoyable day of cleaning. And learning new techniques and improving in daily basis. Managing time schedule in everyday routine. Working with colleagues with different culture.The hardest part of this job if your not feeling well but you still have to finish your task. But the enjoyable part of this job is flexibility of time. More time to spend with family.
Pros
weekdays job
Cons
late hours
A typical day is going to work cleaning while having good company. The job has great security they always provide hours with an option of more. Management is easily approached and always available. Management has outside social events and if you work hard it is recognised.
An all round fun and full on work environment, great staff and happy customers. The company itself has great initiative, integrity and an all round amazing company.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Not enough hours
Great professional organisation to work for. Find companies for you to clean that are in your local area so travel time to and from work is economical.
poor management,managers gossip and run down employees,zero chance for advancement in career,managers don't care ,lie,treat other employees medical conditions as lunch time gossip
Pros
Cons
full time work
Is a good company to work for. My boss is easy to get in touch with and always on hand for support. I only work part time at present but am often offered more hours when other workers are sick. I love cleaning and although recently my hours were cut back a little I still manage to get the job done in the allotted time.
The we can attitude and move forward attitude is key, to the flexibility that is required at all the work sites that a allocated to you. That a typical day , can and bring a situation that just do it , and overcome barriers, that all management and staff are very approachable, and your hard work is always recon signed. The most important part that I have learnt that the tools on meeting ate so important to communication with the daily achievement's that the company as a whole have to uphold in the management level. Always the most enjoyable the "Thank you's" , the personal recognition, for a job well done. Hardest part off the job would sometimes be the time management skills that you develop and require to complete your given tasks in a team environment, with new members off your team, being added and changes that are imp laced to fulfill the contract requirement. Everyday is a new day that is the most important skill that I developed also, a positive, happy environment at all times. I enjoy the work always, I am a very dedicated team member.
Pros
Fullfing yur own good work so gain more paid work, covering workload off other team members.
Cons
Long Hours, but the rewards to me still outweigh them, becoming a more efficient Team Member
Average day at work was be there by 6am and finish at 10am just cleaning what ever buildings you are allocated, but over all a very easy going workplace and even easier work.
Pros
Easy Work
Cons
Waking up early
cleaning toilets and keeping shopping center clean is a good fill in job.
Pros
Cons
average
I started as Account Manager, then was promoted to Customer Service Manager, when the State Manager left. Unfortunately due to lack of support from senior management. It proofed a difficult but satisfying position. In this position I improved to utilize the ability to think on my feet, & react effectively in a very timely manner. Overall a very rewarding Position.
Pros
No interference from senior management, left to Operate SA my style
Cons
As position requires long hours but exceptable
cleaning,leadership,good people to work with,the heatend of shift
  1. Employee Reviews