bioMerieux

2: bioMerieux Employee Reviews

Australia2 reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Very busy company amidst change in resources and staffing levels resulting in being under resourced.

A typical day at work is doing preventative maintenance on one of the many equipments in their range or attending to a fault at a Hospital or pathology lab. My role is to rectify the fault in as quick a time as possible minimising disruption to the customer. I have extended my range of hardware technologies to include more mass spectrometry and Flow cytometry. The hardest part about the job is keeping up with demand. W e have a large client base and a small service team nationally. There is much travel and often very extensive hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is travelling and seeing new places and meeting new people. Performing work proficiently, efficiently and getting customer satisfaction which rates highly for me.

Pros

Extensive territory, much diversity in workplace and equipment types.

Cons

Long hours sometimes.

Appaling management

Very weak management with little to no skills, not interested in improving business only treading water. seven senior members of staff left in a 3 month period as a direct result of management.

Pros

BBQ every few months

Cons

un paid work, lack of career progression, no leadership.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at bioMerieux. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare bioMerieux with