BLACKMORES
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

BLACKMORES Employee Reviews

Australia13 reviews
Wonderful amazing sensational would reccomend to anyone and everyone learnt so much, still in contact with the workers and mentors are still friends and will continue to be everyone is friends there not competitions
Great cuture and environment, providing a wonderful and supportive place for learning and growing your skills.
I loved wokring for a company that lives and breathes its values.
I am really proud to work at Blackmores. Equal Employment Opportunity.
Look after the employee. I can see the Blackmores owner with us everyday like a coworker. We can feel him like us friend. In same way all employees are friendly and caring.
Great company to work with, they care about their employees. I really enjoyed my time here! Great location too, a good company to work in if you live in the Northern Beaches.
As a sole quality member for the Night Shift, i got informed at the end of the process that broken glass bottles were found under the capping machine.
Pros
No clear directions for production to follow
Cons
production follow verbal instructions
A boring place to waste your life away putting tablets into bottles day after day after day after day.
Working 10 hours a day, six days a week no flexibility on start time and being told you have a great work/life balance.......lol......whatever.
Pros
A dreadful bbq about every 10 weeks
Cons
Dead end job
I was a temporary staff member here for the Melbourne tennis open. Blackmores have a brilliant brand philosophy and the team we’re all lovely to work with. I found their products interesting to learn about which made it very easy to become part of the Blackmores team and get on board with their ethos.

I would definitely work with them again.
Employees are warm and hard workers. It has a very nice enviroment to work in.
In a typical day of work i was with two o three more employees working in a production line. My job was to open boxes of pills, put bags of pills in th production machine, refill bottles in the machine, clean and sanitize the line. I learned how a warehouse functions from the inside and all the responsability that involves to work with pharmacy products.

The culture was very diverse, people from all around the worls, a lot from asia.

The hardest part of the job was the amount of energy and hard work that is required to to it.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the quality of people that you get to work with
Blackmores is an incredible place to work. They are constantly improving to be market leaders in the natural health realm.
They inspire their staff and provide opportunity to grow within the company.

They are honest and truly live their company ethics.

They care about their staff and promote work life balance.
It was a contract job, however I liked every detail of it. I was located in few different Chemist Warehouses and Priceline Pharmacy to provide naturopathic consultations and to promote the brand. I was regularly trained in new products and their mode of action in order to be able to give the best advice.
It is by far the best company I have ever worked for but unfortunately the way they treat the casual staff is a ruthless.
Other then that I really enjoyed working for Blackmores
Pros
Good money
Cons
Not putting on peranants
Excellent work place with beautiful garden, Gym,Swimming pool, cafeteria and with clean and tidy area. have lots of space for free parking.
Pros
free medicines, free food some times
Cons
need to be physically fit and strong
This is an Australian company. It was the best company I have ever worked for. The CEO of this company interacts with all of the employees and when you are hired you pretty much have a job for life. I came back to the US since I was not an Australian resident and because of that I had to leave Blackmores.
Pros
twice a year employee profit shares, raises every year, very decent salary and 4 weeks of vacation the first your you are there.
Cons
nothing