Blue Collar People Employee Reviews

Good job bad management
Hoist Operator (Former Employee) –  Perth Central Business District WA19 March 2019
Raised an issue with this company about being short changed in my pay and entitlements. Was replied to by the company with an arrogant and rude response. Only got paid until the union moved to demand my full entitlements. Check your pay and entitlements if working for this bunch of rouges
Pros
Nil
Cons
Dishonesty
always finds work for you
Labourer (Casual) (Current Employee) –  Perth WA20 July 2018
This is a great company to work for if you need to work around other job sporting/life commitments and are always looking to find work for you if you need, Blue Collar People wont get you doing the same thing over and over again they will find jobs suited to you and your qualifications.
A good agency to work with
Kitchen Hand/Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Perth WA25 May 2018
they send me in aged care facilities where I go do cleaning job and kitchen hand. Hardest part is that its not that much reliable. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you get to know new places and explore them.
Good efficient placementwith client
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Perth WA27 February 2017
Working as a labourer. Something different to fill in time. However I would like to be placed where I can use my brain more and prove myself as a multi skilled electrician.
Very good company
Casual (Former Employee) –  Canning Vale WA23 November 2016
Very good company to work for. able to find work that was suitable for me. The pay rate was pretty good and the office staff was very professional. I would asked them to find work for me again
Pros
good staff
Cons
not many
there bloody good stuff
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Perth WA27 September 2016
The first part of the day is meeting who you'll be working for, the rest of the day is doing the work they got you there to do, maybe have a chat or sharing a chuckle whilst discussing the many dubious tasks we have to complete on our day to day on site or how all the milk in the fridge is off..
Either way its always a long hard drawn out day completing menial tasks on a building or residence that i have no interest in visiting again. and i love it.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Lunch. . .