About Blue Ribbon Physiotherapy Pty Ltd
Blue Ribbon Physiotherapy trading as Allied Aged Care is an established family run private practice on the Sunshine Coast founded in 2007. We operate between Kilcoy and Gympie as well as Cairns and Toowoomba. We provide high quality private practice physiotherapy and occupational therapy and RN services in private practice, home and gym/pool visits, – more...
Why Allied Aged Care do it better!
• Industry leading training on soft tissue therapy techniques, pain management and dementia care strategies in aged care.
• We believe that the more we support you as a therapist the more we are able to help our clients.
• We offer an established and successful career progression pathway.
• Relationship with local universities and researchers to provide ongoing research and development used practically in residential aged care.
• We self fund exercise programs, equipment and mental health services at facilities and areas not able to provide themselves. We believe everyone in aged care should be entitled to exercise and mental health services.
• We are a caring business and believe in giving back and becoming part of the communities we work– we regularly take on clients with discounted rates/pro-bono.
• We have the smallest list size of Residential Aged Care pain management treatments in QLD.
• We ensure our therapists have variety where they work, with a mix of private practice, home visits, gym and pool sessions, and residential aged care work.
• We also provide flexible working arrangements that fit in with caring for others, school hours etc. We also provide some work from home options.
• We have a team of expert clinicians who cover many specialty areas in physiotherapy (i.e. musculoskeletal therapy, geriatric care) as well as occupational therapists specializing in areas of community care, mental health, swelling, equipment prescription and many more.
• Our assessments and treatments are of the highest quality, most comprehensive and evidence based in the aged care sector.
• We lobby and engage in our aged care sector to help make ACFI and aged care more evidence based and with better client outcomes.
• We are always seeking to "do it better" and you will be part of this.
Our wonderful team
One of our regular Professional development days in beautiful Montville Sunshine Coast