Blue Ribbon Physiotherapy Pty Ltd
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Blue Ribbon Physiotherapy Pty Ltd Employee Reviews

Australia1 review
Showing the only review
With Allied Aged Care, a day flies by quickly even if everyone is busy because of the dynamic, friendly, and supportive team that we have. When I have any queries or problems, I can easily reach out to my manager and even the CEO. Till now, they will try to get back as soon as they can despite their very busy schedules.

I feel respected at work because my opinion is valued even if sometimes mine is not the best option or choice. I feel that my role in the company is valued. Working with them aspires me to be a better physio because of the support that they are giving me like providing constructive criticisms, training, and mocks. Allied Aged Care do care more. With a team like this, you'd strive to be a better version of yourself.

The team is composed of physios and OTs from different cultures and background which is amazing because despite coming from different countries, we share one goal and that is to deliver more care to our patients/residents.
Pros
Supportive team, work within set hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Blue Ribbon Physiotherapy Pty Ltd?