Look at making scheduled hours for staff equal for instance amongst Lifestyle staff there are some working 10.30-4.30 M - F and no weekends and others who work just in the Starlife program two afternoons a week and every fortnight on Saturday and Sunday morning. No one can live on 6 hours one week and 12 hours the other. There is also no possibility for experiencing all aspects of the job to develop further skills and professionally develop oneself and for the other members of staff they are struggling to complete RODS for the day and generally overburdened. The staff members were told this work schedule was not open for negotiation.
Good listening skills, supportitive, inclusiveness, and friendly as well as zero bullying policy
Better and honest
Respect work they do and staff
We are not just number but are part team
They never thank you
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at BlueCross?Answered by BlueCross
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at BlueCross? What are the steps along the w…2 people answered
- What are the working hours at BlueCross?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at BlueCross?One person answered
- Does BlueCross have a staff discount? How much is BlueCross’s staff discount?One person answered
- What is the company culture like at BlueCross?One person answered
- If you were to leave BlueCross, what would be the reason?One person answered
- Im coming to live and work in Melbourne, on a NZ passport. Is there anything extra I need to do?
- Cannot locate vacancy posted for Maintenance Coordinator
- Do they have more jobs?