Blys
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Blys Employee Reviews

4.6Work–Life Balance

Excellent company to work for

All jobs are based through an App which makes it easier for you to accept jobs that suit your availability. Massages can be extended and entered on the App. Earnings feature shows exactly how much you will be paid the next week. The App is very easy to use. There are incentives if you work after 7pm, you get a higher rate of pay. The hardest part of the job was getting lost. I learned not to accept jobs in the city due to parking. It was easier to go to houses in the city.

Pros

Free massage after you have done 100.

Cons

Some times customers do not have Aircon which is hard in the Summertime.

Good company to work with.

I think it's a nice place to work with and expend your massage and wellness experience in a professional environment. Team member's are good and easy to communicate through tool-free numbers! I personally feel after hour emergency number would be a great additional help for the therapist's, however Blys team members always reach you first thing in the morning if any drama so it's not a big deal! Overall its a great place to work with also, the management team's are really very helpful!

Pros

Flexible working hours!

Cons

If any problem happens during after hour job (after 9pm Perth time), need to wait till next day to sort things out, but that normally happen very rarely.

Collaborative approach towards a great experience for clients and practitioners.

- A good, professional and responsive company to work with (Australia based)- Better pay structure than competing platforms (though can be better for senior/ more qualified therapists)- Easy to contact therapist support team (in my experience 99% of the support team members have been professional, understanding and respectful)- Can work your own times - no pressure- Regular improvements to the software platform - easy and simple user experience- A hands on and accessible Founder and Director who is professional and consultative in his approach. You have to be super quick in accepting the jobs :) - can miss a job if you aren't sure of the location and want to look it up before accepting and deciding on the travel time and distance (by which time it's already taken). Having said that it's not their problem as there are many therapists waiting to take jobs and may know the location.

Pros

Work your own times, A hands on and accessible Director who is professional and consultative in his approach.

Cons

Can miss a job if you aren't sure of the location and want to look it up before accepting

Flexible and good lifestyle

I am currently still working with Blys mobile company. I am very enjoying and getting job from them. I dont need to handle any payment from client and worry about finding a customer. Good paid. Flexible hour

Pros

Good paid

Cons

good place to work, I definitely recommend

good company to work with, they are always available to help if you need to contact the help section. salary is decent, a bit competitive to accept job as there isn't so many especially during weekdays, but works for me !

Pros

flexibility

Cons

not enough jobs available

Blys

I like to work with them since the first time. It took me a little to figure out the rules and how the app works but It was becaude before I didn't work as a mobile massage with a company. And as well english is not my first language.

Pros

Flexible and good salary.

Cons

Is difficult to be organized because the bookings that come up often are for the same day

Highly recommended

Good income and Flexibility for your own time. You don’t have to give your availability for waiting the job, just accepting when ever you can and satisfied for rate payment and where to work.

Pros

Life Balance & Super suitable time

Cons

Hard to contact call centre

Great company to work with

Great company to work with, working with blys give me a work life balance experiences. I can accept job in a suitable timeframe and the Blys application is very easy to use.

Pros

Easy going

Cons

Cancellation fees

Great income and very professional

I love working for Blys and enjoy the great pay, flexibility and support given to us as Mobile Massage Therapists. The clients are always friendly and I feel safe and secure working with this company.

Pros

Professional and great pay

Wonderful company to work for!

I’ve been with Blys for over a year now and I absolutely love them. I will continue working with them for as long as I can. They are great and it’s a very easy simple process to follow. Payment is always made on time and they care about our security and well being.

Pros

Super easy to use the app

Cons

There are none

Well presented organised company.

BLYS massage is one of the best company I'ved worked with, their platform is very easy to use. I have been a massage therapist for over 6+years now & I would recommend this company because of the care & support they provide to both massage therapists & clients. I have had the best experience so far & I'm proud to be a part of this team of professionals!

Pros

Very convenient for clients and practitoner.

Great side hustle

Since joining Blys about 4 years ago, I have had the opportunity to work work many wonderful clients; Work with great therapists; And occasionally meet up with the management. I've felt comfortable with the owner and staff to have open and honest conversations about procedures, payment and so-on. I've always left feeling listened to and confident that this company is a good one to work for. I'd highly recommend Blys for any massage therapist to work for, and adding additional income at times. After saying that, it can not be relied upon as a regular source of income, so a therapist will need to find something else in my opinion.

Pros

Extra income

Blys has excellent service

I have met some of Blys staff and Therapists they are professional, courteous and friendly. Blys management are providing quality service to both clients and their therapists. I enjoyed working with Blys

Pros

Great Support

Professional Service Provider

Blys has a very professional approach to working with practitioners and clients, and the app system works really well...the best I've seen for this work. Contacting admin for support is easy and efficient, payment is regular and reliable, and Blys is a great company to work with.

Pros

Excellent systems and support staff

Cons

competition for jobs

Flexible and great community work place

I have worked as a contract therapist for Blys for 18 months. I love it. My hours work around my private clients and family life and I have some great regular clients that love to welcome me back. Meeting new clients and hearing how they appreciate the mobile service we offer is rewarding. Any time I have a question about the way something is conducted inhouse, I get the solution. Blys is a progressive company that strives for excellence and providing a great place to work for the staff and contractors like myself. Their rates are competitive and I believe the payment is good. I'm glad I joined Blys as a remedial therapist.

Pros

Flexible, variable hours, choose the jobs you want, opportunity for repeat clients, opportunity to meet other therapists

Cons

When you're available and the clients are too busy to request a massage ;-)

Great place to work for

i have now worked for blys 10 months from my starting date i work when i want to or when i can i work a second job so this makes the job even more suited i use my car to travel to each job and have no problem with each client i have and distance is not an ishue and also an in house to your door service is what they want

Pros

flexability, good pay, nice clients

Cons

finding parking.

Good company

Easy to work with just turn on-off from app but should have setting time and area so it’s easy for therapist to accept the job even i’m still working. also you should provide company T-shirt for free. It’s look more professional.

Fantastic job 🤩

I have almost two years working with Blys and is a fantastic job. I feel so comfortable and really nice 👍🏼 The team is really friendly and the pay 💰 is really good...

Pros

You can work when you want

Cons

Any

Excellent company!.

The culture of blys is excellent! They payment is fair for the therapist, and they always take care of the employees, highly recommend Work-Life balance is outstanding!. Excellent Blys!

Pros

Work-Life balance/ Salary

Cons

Any

Easy and good pay!

You can choose your own hours and appointments it’s great to choose your own hours and not be told when to work. Pay per appointments is good percentage as well very fair.

Pros

Good pay work your own schedule

Cons

You have to be very quick to get the appointments

Great way to make some additional income!

I've been with blys for about 2months and have found this a great way to make some additional income around your own schedule. I love the flexibility, variety and the fact that you can accept jobs when they are suitable with no pressure. Professional company! Professional team! The Blys team are great, so generous and professional! I love Blys!

Pros

Great App, Flexibility, Awesome Management, Good Money

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5

• Blys
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?