Blys
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Blys Employee Reviews for Marketing Coordinator

Marketing Coordinator1 review
Australia1 review

4.6Work–Life Balance

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 52 reviews

Exciting and dynamic workplace

Every day looks a little different. The work varies day-to-day depending on priorities, which keeps it interesting and engaging. The office location is fantastic and has awesome ammenities – collaborative spaces, quiet areas, lounges, televisions, kitchens with complimentary food and drinks. The team is on the smaller side, but lends itself to the community-oriented and supportive nature of it. You feel important and valued working as a part of this team. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the fast-paced world of the tech, wellness and start-up space. Pressure can be high and the workload can be heavy, but since Blys provides an excellent work-life balance and the team is supportive, you rarely feel burnt out or overly stressed. Laid-back, positive and enthusiastic is how I could describe the team's culture. We are constantly learning from one another and this makes our collaboration efforts solid and successful. It's not all work, too – office banter and chit-chats keeps it light-hearted and we remain motivated and focused on our goals.

Jobs at Blys