Blys
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Blys Employee Reviews for Therapist

Therapist7 reviews
Australia7 reviews

4.4Pay & Benefits

Collaborative approach towards a great experience for clients and practitioners.

- A good, professional and responsive company to work with (Australia based)- Better pay structure than competing platforms (though can be better for senior/ more qualified therapists)- Easy to contact therapist support team (in my experience 99% of the support team members have been professional, understanding and respectful)- Can work your own times - no pressure- Regular improvements to the software platform - easy and simple user experience- A hands on and accessible Founder and Director who is professional and consultative in his approach. You have to be super quick in accepting the jobs :) - can miss a job if you aren't sure of the location and want to look it up before accepting and deciding on the travel time and distance (by which time it's already taken). Having said that it's not their problem as there are many therapists waiting to take jobs and may know the location.

Pros

Work your own times, A hands on and accessible Director who is professional and consultative in his approach.

Cons

Can miss a job if you aren't sure of the location and want to look it up before accepting

Easy and good pay!

You can choose your own hours and appointments it’s great to choose your own hours and not be told when to work. Pay per appointments is good percentage as well very fair.

Pros

Good pay work your own schedule

Cons

You have to be very quick to get the appointments

Great way to make some additional income!

I've been with blys for about 2months and have found this a great way to make some additional income around your own schedule. I love the flexibility, variety and the fact that you can accept jobs when they are suitable with no pressure. Professional company! Professional team! The Blys team are great, so generous and professional! I love Blys!

Pros

Great App, Flexibility, Awesome Management, Good Money

Professional yet relaxed company

I've been working at Blys from the very beginning. Massage business is not easy! They have to deal with a lot. Website, development of the app, advertising, hiring good therapists, difficult or unreasonable clients, bookings 24h a day, and so on... Despite all of that, I'm very impressed with the work they are doing and since I can compare them at least two other companies I work/worked for, they are definitely the best! They are very easy to deal with and will address any issues you may come across very fast. If you are a good therapist and want to pick some extra work and $, I definitely recommend them.

Pros

Free to chose when you work, meeting interesting people in often beautiful homes with beach view...

Cons

nature of this business means irregular work, busy times and quiet times, and need to commute to clients

Real balance between work and life

I am among the first therapist to work for Blys in the ACT Region. All I can say, so long as I have bern working for this company, is that Blys management has been a great example of how an online referral company should operate and treat its workers. It’s fair, responsive and communicative. Paywise, it’s comparable with place-based and presumably other omline platform. I am happy so far.

Pros

Fair, Communicative, Responsive

Cons

Could not think of any

Been a Blys therapist for 2 years now. They have been consistently professional to work for and I always get paid on time.

Love working for Blys. As a female therapist, I am confident going to new male clients as Blys has all their contact details. On one occasion I forgot to tap the Complete button and I received a text from them within 30 mins asking if I was ok. I thought that was caring and very supportive of my wellbeing.

Pros

Work when you like

Cons

Inconsistent with work

A Great Team To Work With

I have been with Blys for over a year now, and work part – time or when my schedule allows. In other words, when I need more work I just accept jobs via the amazing app and when I need to have some down time I do less. The Blys team are great, so generous and professional, with regular subsidized training available for therapists, incentives for practitioners and more The many therapists whom you get to meet occasionally are all highly trained and accredited practitioners, so you know the company you work with are of high integrity and professionalism. You can choose to do Corporate, Pregnancy, Swedish, Remedial etc, it’s up to you.I really like doing Corporate and Swedish personally. If you are an accredited practitioner and are looking to work with an amazing company, I highly recommend you get in touch with these guys.

Pros

Great App, Flexibility, Awesome Management, Good Money

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5