Blys
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Blys Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
4.6Work–Life Balance
4.4Pay & Benefits

Excellent company to work for

All jobs are based through an App which makes it easier for you to accept jobs that suit your availability. Massages can be extended and entered on the App. Earnings feature shows exactly how much you will be paid the next week. The App is very easy to use. There are incentives if you work after 7pm, you get a higher rate of pay. The hardest part of the job was getting lost. I learned not to accept jobs in the city due to parking. It was easier to go to houses in the city.

Pros

Free massage after you have done 100.

Cons

Some times customers do not have Aircon which is hard in the Summertime.

Flexible and good lifestyle

I am currently still working with Blys mobile company. I am very enjoying and getting job from them. I dont need to handle any payment from client and worry about finding a customer. Good paid. Flexible hour

Pros

Good paid

Cons

good place to work, I definitely recommend

good company to work with, they are always available to help if you need to contact the help section. salary is decent, a bit competitive to accept job as there isn't so many especially during weekdays, but works for me !

Pros

flexibility

Cons

not enough jobs available

Blys

I like to work with them since the first time. It took me a little to figure out the rules and how the app works but It was becaude before I didn't work as a mobile massage with a company. And as well english is not my first language.

Pros

Flexible and good salary.

Cons

Is difficult to be organized because the bookings that come up often are for the same day

Highly recommended

Good income and Flexibility for your own time. You don’t have to give your availability for waiting the job, just accepting when ever you can and satisfied for rate payment and where to work.

Pros

Life Balance & Super suitable time

Cons

Hard to contact call centre

Great place to work for

i have now worked for blys 10 months from my starting date i work when i want to or when i can i work a second job so this makes the job even more suited i use my car to travel to each job and have no problem with each client i have and distance is not an ishue and also an in house to your door service is what they want

Pros

flexability, good pay, nice clients

Cons

finding parking.

Excellent company!.

The culture of blys is excellent! They payment is fair for the therapist, and they always take care of the employees, highly recommend Work-Life balance is outstanding!. Excellent Blys!

Pros

Work-Life balance/ Salary

Cons

Any

Easy and good pay!

You can choose your own hours and appointments it’s great to choose your own hours and not be told when to work. Pay per appointments is good percentage as well very fair.

Pros

Good pay work your own schedule

Cons

You have to be very quick to get the appointments

The pay is fantastic

I’ve been working with Blys for a few years now and I could say they’re the best massage company. The pay is fantastic, lots of bookings, but it is up to you if you take the job or not, so no pressure. I used to work in the other massage company in the past and they don’t pay as much as Blys and you’re required to take the booking they send you.

Pros

Pay is great, flexible

Cons

Flexible time to work with blys

I like the work with blys because it’s no stressful with time and if you have to cancel your job it’s only little fees to pay for that. I have time for my family.

Great company to work with

Blys is a great company to work with, great salary, and flexible working time. Great team that have good communication when any issues come up. Always feel secure when seeing new clients. Nothing to complaint.

A dream company to work for!

After 8 yrs being a therapist the last yr was with Blys in Melbs. Honestly the best working arrangement ever. With such a high salary % and all the fuss taken out of finding clients, Marketing and bookings etc its a breeze! And so safe I never worry at all! You can take bookings as you choose so no hassle at all! The boss is kind, caring and passionate, I always feel heard and taken care of! I know I will be working with Blys for a long time to come!

Pros

Awesome boss, classy clients, high salary, easy to use the app

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5