Bms Performance Llp Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace with table tennis every day.
Sales Coordinator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  North Sydney NSW16 October 2018
The team is amazing! Everyone is welcoming and has the best sense of humour. I actually liked going to work while being employed here. They're a diverse -multicultural team.
Pros
Early finishes on Fridays
Enjoyable Job.
Customer services and subject matter expert (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC18 April 2016
The job was enjoyable and the day to day work required me switching between teaching new employees how to complete their job whilst also selling phones to customers.
I learnt a lot about building relationships with members of staff from other teams.
The co workers made the job enjoyable and the staff often met for activities outside of the workplace.
The worst part of the job and the reason I ultimately left was because of the disconnect between management and staff. If any errors occurred it was often blamed on the staff, who had no control over this area. I caused a lot of tension in work and could make some days unbearable.
Pros
great co-workers. Good location
Cons
Disconnect between management and staff