BNP Paribas
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

BNP Paribas Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews
I do not want to participate in this. This is not why i joined Indeed.
No career progression. Bad management. The work life balance was good and working from home was a bonus.
Overall not an unpleasant place to work but they have a pretty rigid pay structure that means they fail to hire of retain the best performers. Decision making all done through Paris, poor on technology and support of global systems.
Pros
Steady employer, unlikely to be fired
Cons
Low pay, slow moving on projects
Despite the great vision, mission and values of the corporation, the local setup in Portugal fails to implement it. Lack of managers with Human capital skills, struggle to maintain staff motivated. Wage is below average, no investment to develop staff skills nor a true career development focus.
HR do interviews, managers due interviews, but there is no criteria.
The wonderful place to work with. Got all the standard of MNC company. Stabilized system and work flow. The perfect MNC to work in.
Pros
balanced life
Cons
limited knowledge
Brilliant one of the top international investment banks, always provide opportunity to new people who lack of experience and keen to learn. Good team working culture and specific management hierarchy.
BNP offers me task to process and update data on a daily basis along with adhoc tasks from my supervisor.

During the internship, I learned the ability to work until pressure and finish on time the assignment.

Many friendly colleagues at similar age to mine therefore support me with all their heart

There is no tough part as it is my first internship, I find myself very lucky.

Sometimes our team had afternoon tea or we hanged out together at weekend.
Pros
Professional Workplace
Cons
N.A
BNP Paribas is an excellent global financial services leader. The bank has a strong culture which is underpinned by strong management at board and senior management levels. The company has sound values, policies, procedures and good plans to deal with short-medium-and long-term goals. Corporate, Social, and Environmental concerns are strong values the company lives. Also, a diverse workforce is regularly measured and action plans, where needed are implemented to address any concerns.
Pros
culture, values, board and senior management strength.
Cons
economic challenges in europe and france.