Bohemia Employee Review

Fun working atmosphere
Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza Server (Current Employee) –  4180 Veterans Memorial HighwayBohemia15 February 2015
For a typical day at work I would serve tables but usually train a new employee to teach them Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza ways. Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza is a very fun, up beat, fast passed work environment. Multi tasking and prioritizing is key for success.

Other Bohemia Employee Reviews

Productive and great for learning a variety of skills
Waiter (Current Employee) –  St. Neots, Cambridgeshire4 July 2019
I feel the staff that work here are friendly and and outgoing, the hours were not an issue for me however some of my colleagues have had long hour shifts but the managers often come to a compromise. Despite there not being any staff discount the atmosphere is lively and you will always have a job to do to keep you entertained while working here. The customers are very welcoming and most treat you with a welcoming manner for you high quality service.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Lieux de travail très agréable
Plongeur en restauration (Former Employee) –  Strasbourg (67)14 May 2019
Bar très chalereux et accueillant. La patronne est très sympathique. Le service est superbe ainsi que les repas proposé.
Pros
Qualité des produits mis en vente