BONDS TRANSPORT GROUP

5: BONDS TRANSPORT GROUP Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

Operations Manager

I was at Bonds for a few years and loved working in a small team at the time. I lost my passion for the place when another disruptive person was put under my direction and left because of my loss of interest in the direction he was taking. I would certainly and have recommended Bonds to others as an option when asked if I knew any good companies in the transport. The owner is a very nice bloke who is approachable and genuine. The Queensland manager is a smart man with a good outlook of life in general. Would work for them again if given the chance.

schedule jobs

Not very organized as was given jobs then taken away then given another job km's away. Too many variations in where to go. No structure. Not good communication skills with company

Great team Culture

Was a great culture within the sales team. Everyone could bounce off each other. Was very flexible with time/life balance but at the same time have a strong focus on results.

Pros

Very Flexible work/life balance

Cons

Internal support to sort client issues quickly

Awesome company & staff

When i Started work with Bonds Transport, the first day was very memorable as i finished my induction and fleet manager asked me when you want to start, i said right now and she put me on work same time. i felt so excited because it was my first day to work as owner driver.

Pros

always support from the base

Cons

no cons

comfortable workplace

I really enjoy working for Bonds Transport, workers are great which allows a comfortable Work Place. Bonds Transport have been very supportive not only at work even outside work i really appreciate the support i get from my managers and co-workers.

Pros

free lunch at the end of every month

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BONDS TRANSPORT GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare BONDS TRANSPORT GROUP with