Bonds
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Bonds Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews
I was not offered a further position, which they overestimated would happen. I did not fit in very well and did not get many shifts, but I know they tried their hardest
Lots of favouritism and hard pushes to make targets, then a lot of bashlash when you legitimately can not make targets. They expect too much in reporting and deep diving into sales figures, conference calls are just a whole bunch of managers bullsh**ing to get through it till the next week.
Management is fantastic very flexible and hard working, great work communication and fun team.
Lots of opportunity to work at other stores and pick up shifts as a casual.
Very relaxed place to work, which can be boring at times. However the company treats you very well both in pay and in rewards. Overall the company values its employees.
As a sales representative at BONDS, I've thoroughly enjoyed my role. My responsibilities at BONDS increased the longer I work there and I enjoy being able to help out wherever I can, having the knowledge and experience as I do.
Pros
great team, amazing management, awesome treatment by the company
Cons
not enough hours, casual ( not stable )
Really great place to work. Managers were lovely and higher up bosses were always nice to work with. Great benefits and very supportive company. Only down fall is not enough hours
Bonds is a fun hip Company to work for and very rewarding,
When we make our Monthly Targets we are rewarded with Commission, who does not like extra money in their pockets.

This alone drives the sells, it is a good motivator! but its not about the money.

How good do you feel when you have put an outfit together for a customer and she or he are very grateful for the help and advice .

How good is it when a Customer comes in and asks for you because

you have made a lasting impression. I will tell you ! it's Fantastic.

Every Customer is acknowledge within the first three to Four seconds in walking through the door, I let them know about what promotions are happening in the store, and define their wants and needs.

Bonds Train their Staff really well with online Modules, which all Staff

must complete, we also hold regular Staff meeting, which is really

beneficial for Product knowledge and touching base with everyone.

It's also good to get to know the people you work with and make sure we all are on the same page.

I am very proud of the Team i work with, and it shows with the Monthly results.

Sure you may have a day when things don't go to plan, but , just be positive. It's all about Customer Service..
Pros
Free Clothing allowance