Boost Juice Employee Reviews

productive and fun work place
Team member (Former Employee) –  Carindale QLD15 July 2019
such a great first job for students to get into the hospitality industry.
on a typical work day you would learn to clean and do food prep, the management is great and the hardest part would be to maintain and fast pace but still getting the job done well
Pros
discount drinks
Cons
pay
Awful don’t work here
Boostie (Former Employee) –  Miranda NSW15 July 2019
Where do I start?
The management was awful, I felt like I was getting bullied. The manager was constantly shouting at the employees. I was just New and got yelled at for putting an inch more of a banana in. They told me to go get glasses, and to listen better! How can I hear anything when there is music blasting? They kept saying they will fire me if I do something wrong. Don’t work here.
+ I also had HSC exams and they Wanted me to work even though I told them I couldn’t work during this period because I have exams.
Pros
Cons
Bad management.
Great workplace
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Carindale QLD16 June 2019
Boost is such a fun, exciting place to work. You aren't just stuck on one station all day, you get to meet and work with some of the best people, and you are never bored, there's always something to do. Although it does get quite busy quite quickly, everyone still works with a positive and bubbly attitude.
Pros
Amazing drink discounts on shifts, great team, fun environment
Cons
Stressful, heavy lifting can sometimes take a toll on your body
Productive and educational workplace
Team Member (Part Time) (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC12 June 2019
Working at Boost has offered me the opportunity to develop my customer service and salesman skills while also allowing me to learn how to work both in a team and by myself.
Pros
Sales statistics and good people
Cons
The shifts are sometimes unreasonable
Boost Juice
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Bondi Junction11 June 2019
The day involves making smoothies, working on the cash register and serving customers. Every few hours there will be a stock run where a team member will go to the stock room and bring items into the store.
Not a great place to work as a teenager
Team member (Former Employee) –  Shepparton VIC4 June 2019
Boost Juice is an easy job physically but the management is very poor. Small mistakes are made to feel colossal and it is not a supportive environment at all. Can be quite a depressing place to work. There is little to no employee benefits/discounts. The pay is low and is very unsatisfying work.
Cons
Poor management, little employee benefits/discounts
Fun environment to work in. Friendly customers & staff
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lake Haven NSW31 May 2019
Boost Juice is a fantastic job to be in. Whilst taking care of your customers needs & expectations, you are jamming along to the music played in store & taking great care in the drink they will be consuming.
Management are fantastic and treat you like family.
Pros
free meal allowance.
Fun Workplace
Casual Team Member (Former Employee) –  Upper Mount Gravatt QLD15 May 2019
Boost was an great first job. They explain everything you can and can’t do thoroughly. Work meetings and parties were fun. The people were amazing and I got along with most of them pretty well. It was a good experience. Since Boost is a franchise, another franchisor bought the store I worked at and re-hired only a couple of younger workers.
Pros
Incentives for upselling and high sales, 50% discount, great protein balls, good management
Cons
Insufficient shifts, long stock runs
Bad
Juice Maker (Former Employee) –  Parramatta NSW14 May 2019
work non-stop with really low pay, made a few friends which was nice, a really hard job due to the consistent working and the manager was not really there to help but look around.
Good experience
CREW MEMBER (Current Employee) –  Broadway NSW3 May 2019
Considering that Boost Juice is my first ever job, it was good. I enjoyed working and learned a lot of things. Definitely a good experience. However, I think it is not good for a long term job as I feel like it gets repetitive and I did not get to learn much after.
Pros
Free medium size boost after work.
Cons
Shift got cancelled a lot during winter times and when there are a lot of new trainees.
Management was horrible
Part Time Employment (Former Employee) –  Miranda NSW23 April 2019
I worked at boost juice Miranda (NSW), the staff I worked with for the most part couldn't have been better. I have so many fun memories working there and have made amazing friends. However, I don't want to knock all boost juice employers because it is a franchise but my boss/manager was absolutely horrible. He barely spoke english and would talk to us staff horribly. Everyone was on edge anytime he was at the store and making an accidental mistake would have you yelled at and threatened of losing your job. I was so miserable working there I didn't even fully realise how it was affected my mental state. I highly recommend not applying. Also wages are terrible
Pros
Friendly staff members
Cons
Long hours, terrible wages
Fun and exciting work place
boostie (Current Employee) –  Perth WA14 April 2019
Boost has a fun and exciting worth environment.
The team is always so bubbly and energised which creates a very productive and effective worth atmosphere.
Most of the team members have worked for a long time in the same field making us all experts!
Great Place
TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Eastgardens NSW13 April 2019
Coming to work at Boost was always a pleasure. From the good tunes, all the way to engaging with customers and just overall working with great people around you, my time at Boost was a blast.

The main reason for me leaving was the pay and the compulsory weekend shifts without rates.
Pros
Positive vibes, music, great people to work with
Cons
Pay and lack of weekend rates
good place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT2 April 2019
A good place to work, Friendly staff, They will roster based on performance.

A typical day at Boost is constant and pretty much the same every day.

I learned customer relations and teamwork.

management can be a bit iffy on occasion but they usually sort them self out.

The hardest part of the job I suppose would be customer service but it is also the best part.
FUN, Positive
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Epping VIC2 April 2019
Boost is one of the most fun and uplifting jobs I have had!
Absolutely loved the vibe, loved the job and loved the people I worked with!
Great job to have at that age
Pros
So much fun!!
Cons
Not much of a career
Great team environment
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Stapylton QLD29 March 2019
Had a super fun and support team. Always enjoyed going to work. Team was always able to boost by vibe.
Opened and closed store as part of my team leader role. Also managed money and banking.
Pros
Discounts and great team
Cons
Loosing job
Great place to work but not so much if it is a quieter store
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD29 March 2019
I have worked as a team member and team leader. The pay is really good compared to other places, I was 18 and got $21.22. There is a big pay jump when you are 21 though to like almost $30/hr. It is a great place to work as in store environment and culture with great staff and music. Just if it is a quiet store it can be just the 2 of you with nothing to do or as a TL, you work by yourself. Another down side would be having to organise yourself if you are sick or need shift swapping. It can be really hard to get someone if you are sick, even if you ask staff from multiple stores. Recently, work tried to make me go to work while I was really sick because no one could take it. But if you have days you cant work and you put them in in advance, there is no problem at all. Also get 50% drinks only, i think depends on what store you work at. For team members, depending if it is a busy store or not, you may not get many shifts or get cancelled or pushed back to save labour.
Pros
discount, staff, enviornment, great first job, pay
Cons
sick days and shift cancellations for team members
Fact and interactive enviornment
Team member at the Werribee Store (Former Employee) –  Werribee VIC19 March 2019
Boost Juice was a fabulous place to work. At this job I learnt all about customer service and what it must consist of. Having the opportunity to work at Boost Juice gave me a great chance to learn about business values and workplace culture. It was a fact pace environment which meant you had to be quick on your feet. I was excelled in my role at Boost and became comfortable very quickly. I was fortunate enough to be taught how to count the tills, process refunds, and to handle situations in preparation for a Team Leader position.
Alright experience but bad management
Part time employee (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW5 March 2019
Worth a start up experience of my first ever part time job a few years back, however staff management is terrible. Managers are not attentive, after working for 6 months, they suddenly stopped giving me shifts without explanation. Most likely because I was a minor back then. Additionally, I would hear staff members talking behind another member. Terrible.
Pros
Free drink at the end of shift
Cons
Tiring, terrible management
A fun easy job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Fountain Gate VIC26 February 2019
Working at Boost was a fun and easy job but the management is horrible. You don’t get paid well at all. The only reason I enjoyed working there is because of the people I worked with.
Pros
Discount on drinks, but you only get a discount when you have been working that day
Cons
Not enough hours, bad management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boost Juice. Our community is ready to answer.