Boost Juice
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Boost Juice Employee Reviews

Australia239 reviews
pretty reasonably easy job to do. i learned how to make drinks, clean and do tills. management wasn't good at the store i worked at. there was constant direct contact between manger and staff. proper training wasn't provided and i was left guessing what to do. their was also a culture of gossip which they were trying to fix. the hardest part of my job was being sent home when we weren't busy enough for me to be there the best part of my job was the few lovely customers.
Pros
50% off when working
Cons
sent home when not busy
This company started out great and I really enjoyed it, until it got demanding and I was so pressured, I didn't feel welcomed or loved. It was so fake.
Pros
Free drink at the end of each shift
Cons
Fake and to demanding
The owner is completely horrible with no intention to make you feel welcomed and comfortable. The online training system is below average and upon your first shift, you are taught nothing new.

If you are a young person - do not consider working here as the casual pay is below minimum and you will be treated like absolute rubbish. He will scream at you even if you make the smallest of errors, don't think I've ever come across someone this difficult before

An extremely nasty, unfriendly workplace and experience
during my first 3 years at boost, i loved my job as a team leader, management was amazing, fun and energetic. however i believe in a job like this, management makes or breaks the job. when we changed management, the job was no longer fun, our team dreaded going to work. the job is overly amazing, depending on ur manager
Cons
terrible terrible pay
Only good first job for the experience to get better jobs down the road. Hours were extremely long, I worked about 10 hours on Saturday every week for about a month as well as 5 hours on Thursday. I did numerous shifts over 7 hours multiple times during the week with only a half hour break. The pay is very bad considering it gets very busy and you are always on your feet. Management is bad, always yelling at the staff and complaining. The team leaders also made the younger staff do everything while they went on their phones.
Pros
Good music, great girls to work with
Cons
Very long hours, extremely bad pay, terrible management
It’s a very good place to work u learn heaps of skills and you get heaps of shifts the people there are very friendly and so is the bosses it can seem a bit challenging at the start but everyone is very nice and good at teaching you what to do
Pros
Heaps of shifts
Cons
Working at Boost Juice is the most fun job experience one will have. Work is actually fun and upbeat with music playing in the background and the fast-paced environment. Would 100% recommend working at Boost Juice to anyone, I loved going into work everyday.
Pros
Discount on drinks
Cons
Working at Boost juice was a pretty smooth job, there was a lot of communication between Mangers and Co-workers. The pay was pretty substantial, would recommend to others.
I loved working there as it was a very energetic, enthusiastic atmosphere and made work very enjoyable. Fair work and fast work-paced environment keeping us on our feet.
Great people to work with, friendly customers. Good Location within the centre and accessible parking. Hardest part is keeping up with orders during a rush but after heaps of training and experience it gets easier.
This job was definitely great to start working as you are taught how to interact with customers, the responsibilities of serving food and beverage, and how to properly clean and sanitize the workplace. The work environment tended to be quite stressful because Boost is very popular, and depending on how the staff are it was usually fine if you can work under pressure.
I have a great experience here at Boost Juice! However, 3 times I have had to work up 7 or 8 hours without no break while everyone got a break. I'm 16
The management at boost is awful, they do not care for your wellbeing and will punish you for doing minor things wrong (think not scrubbing the floor well enough on a close) by taking away hours and paying you incorrectly.
Working at boost has given me many opportunities to excel in different areas of not only myself but also within a work force such as
- Time management

- Being able to manage working in a fast paced environment

- Being able to talk to customers effectively

The Work environment at Boost is also great! creating new relationships with found friends within the same industry sharing alike passions for where we work

There is nothing too hard about the job,

but the main priority is to put the customer first and walk at a fast pace to keep up with demands
-Enjoyable time with team members and somewhat flexible with hours.
-Free drink when at work which was nice

-Learned to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and better customer service
Lots of food prepping
Being organised

Working in a fast paced situation

Constantly moving heavy items

Enjoyable when working with others because they always have a smile on their face
Boost Juice is a really fun, productive place to work, team members and team leaders are all friendly and easy to get along with. Easy to learn recipes and procedures, although hours as a team member aren't too great, they do eventually get better.
Working at Boost is pretty awesome, but only if your looking for little work, it’s an awesome first job for school kids. I have gained lots of experience within my time at Boost, it’s a very fast paced working environment and can be really fun.
Paid very poorly on part-time, but ultimately is given the benefits of holiday and sick pay. it can be a very fun environment when working with a good team.
Work was fun and enjoyable. Being in an environment with lots of girls was hard. There were already cliques and you sometimes feel like an outsider or excluded.
working at boost juice trained me a lot on working together as a group, Boost Juice taught me good Team work and Team communication. Boost taught me that the meaning of Customer Service is making customers day better.
Pros
Free Juice after shift
Cons
n/a
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boost Juice. Our community is ready to answer.