Boost Juice

Boost Juice

Boost Juice Employee Review

Fine

I loved my coworkers and we were able to have fun with the loud music and company branding. That wasn't always reflected with corporate relationships and upper management.

Pros

Free smoothies, great coworkers

Cons

Impossible budgets, unattainable high expectations

Fast paced

The actual work we do is good - however it can get a bit messy so there is a lot of cleaning. It is very fast paced so can get stressful during rush periods (which is a lot) and management isn't great.
Same location

If hired for part-time in December, just be aware

I was hired part-time in December 2021 and was to complete unpaid online training. I was never given a code for the Point of Sale system that was linked to my name, only a temporary one. I was also never given a badge with my name on it, even after I was promised one, as all the other staff had them. My probation ended in January with one more shift left, as I "was not up to the standard they would expect at this point", which is fine, however, other employees and Team leaders were very often complimenting my ability to perform tasks efficiently. As I reflected, I realised that I was essentially a "Christmas Casual" as I was only hired for the busiest time of the year for 5 weeks, but as a part-time employee. The Point of Sale system and name badge are also indications of this practice. While I value the experience and acknowledge that what happened was inevitable, it was disheartening to get a job, only to be fired weeks later, just because they needed extra hands, and was not told of this beforehand. The other employees were some of the kindest people I have ever met and it was weird to just never see them again without saying goodbye.
Same location

productive and fast paced environment

great for a first job. you learn to be able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task. there is always something to do, you won't get bored. great for high school or university students.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boost Juice. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Boost Juice with