Boost Juice

Boost Juice

Boost Juice Employee Review

Fun workplace

Its a fun loving and fast paced workplace with friendly co-workers. It’s a good job for teenagers and a good opportunity to make friends. However the management is rude and have impossible expectations from the workers. Sometimes there are barely any shifts given as well and they are given based on performance which is unfair.

Pros

Free drink after a shift

Cons

Barely any shifts

not a great workplace

manager ghosted me and didn’t give me any shifts. the girls gossip while making me do all the work as i’m new. not a good work life balance. wouldn’t recommend.

Good for a first job but not as a long-term job

Working at boost was fun if you made friends, but also it got very stressful very quickly if you work at one of the busier stores. While it would be laid back and enjoyable sometimes, overall the experience was not very fulfilling or enjoyable as it became repetitive. Good if you want job experience.

Pros

Free drink at the end of your shift

Cons

Paid the bare minimum wage

worst management

the management and owners are extremely unprofessional. They talk about other staff between everyone and complain about everyone. You get yelled out for honest mistakes. I worked open-close every weekend and sometimes wouldn’t even get a break.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boost Juice. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Boost Juice with

• Boost Juice
  • Fun workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?