Boost Juice

Boost Juice

Boost Juice Employee Review

Fast paced and full on, fun tho

This was my first job so I don’t have too much to say bc I didn’t know any better at the time. But it was very fast paced and there are lots of things to learn. But the manager at the time told me mid shift that I wasn’t needed anymore and that I won’t have to come to my next shifts. (I was a Christmas casual that had a possibility of staying longer). But other than that it wasn’t too bad.

Pros

Free drink after each shift

Cons

Fast pace was very fast

Same role

Fun and easy going workplace. Friendly staff.

Boost was my first and only job so far. I’ve been there for almost 6 years and have made life long friends. The owners of the browns plains store own a few other stores as well and they’re amazing ladies. They really care about us and appreciate us as employees.

Fun Place to work

was a fun environment to work in, it had some perks and cons just with regards to other staff members and their behaviour. Overall, it was a good environment to work in.
Same role

Was ideal for university study however there was uncertainty of regular shifts

Was easily accessible with short shifts requiring basic tasks to be completed in a reasonable time frame. The hardest part of the job was time management during the busiest times of the day. Whereas, the most enjoyable part of the job was promoting healthy eating habits to customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boost Juice. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Boost Juice with

• Boost Juice
  • Fast paced and full on, fun tho
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?