BORG
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

BORG Employee Reviews

Australia12 reviews
Fast growing, efficient and solid private company that is taking over the kitchen panel manufacturing market in Australia. There are plenty of positions required, and long and short term company growth is certain. The jobs with Borg however are very thin and a position with a less successful employer may be a far better option if available.
Pros
The company is going from strenght to strength, there will be no chance of it going broke and closing shop.
Cons
The spectacular success of the company doesn't equate to the same for its employees, bussinesses don't generally grow this fast by letting the money flow freely.
Borg is one of the most miserable companies i ever work in Australia starting from his owners and human resources managers after 5 years , unlawful fired
Works easy pays ok. All big companies have to good bad and ugly. I liked the work but had trouble with some people there. I kept to myself set new production records and upset people because i was setting a pace they didn't like. I was forced to resign. Hr didnt have a clue but others in charge did. Monkeys running the zoo comes to mind. Budget restrictions is a common excuse.
Pros
Work
Cons
Mentality
some nice people to work along side however supervisors \Management are horrible.

Also wage is standard. No organisation clearly management's fault which most of the problems stem from.

There is somewhat job security however everything is out of whack.

They also don't pay any mind to there employees being such a large company with no real management it's no surprise.

I'd suggest staying away .better more rewarding jobs out there .
Pros
Nice collegues somewhat.
Cons
Management, Abuse of power
Management often abuse power and only progress members of staff who would be willing to do excessive overtime hours above the 38 minimum or be friendly outside of work. Poor organisation and stock fulfillment often turned customers abusive and if we were to ask not to have someone speak to us (customer care agents) like that we would be the ones in trouble off management.
Pros
Easy to leave
Cons
Poor wage for expectation of performance
Started on $14.95, had to do so much work just to get $1000. Your a slave at this place. You aren’t respected

The place will never go broke tho so that’s the only positive
This company cares about no one, you will work crazy to receive one of the worse pays I’ve seen. They do many unethical things and cut corners were ever they can.
There management are sly, there is a reason why there’s a constant revolving door at that company!
Pros
Cons
Everytjing
Stay away.

Management need to sort out operation as they don’t have any idea on what they are doing
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Bad management
Some ok people there but overall not a very nice place to go to every morning lack of management skills and organising.
I warn anyone thinking about going there
Cons
sh#t pay and expect you to know what your are doing after some training from people who have only been in the job 3 months much better jobs out there than this place
Cannot say it enough stay away
Pros
Cons
Management, pay, constant breakdowns
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BORG?
I worked at Borg for 3 and a half months on production lines and it was fast paced and enjoyable, however management is very deceiving and very confronting and set in their ways of lookout if you do the wrong thing to them as I was terminated from full time employment after an injury at work a week after final clearance saying I was not up to there standard on production floor.. Beware any injury or sickness time loss as you will be sacked like 80 before you and also not good pay as you have to work lots overtime to get good pay
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
I have been with Borg for 6 1/2 years they have been a good Company to work for. A typical morning at work is cleaning the toilets vac mop dust detailing sweeping car parks picking up rubbish in car park, Im the supervisor and I like everything to be spot on.