Bower Healthcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Bower Healthcare Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews
I've been working with Bower Healthcare for 2 and a half years now and to stay that long, I must say that I've been looked after very well. I've heard horrible stories about different agencies in Sydney that I never encounter with Bower Healthcare. They trusted me to be placed in big hospitals that sharpens my skills in the field of nursing and I am confident to say that all employees of Bower Healthcare are competitive enough to deliver high quality of care. Amazing employee treatment with a heart, advance rosters, competitive rates, great hospital experience! what more can you ask for?:)
Prompt response, always available for a chat supportive, You know when one job drops out they will try and get another to replace it. Plenty of work. Friendly kind and always with a sense of humor
Pros
Try at all times to get you work
Cons
Can't think of any
The team are approachable, friendly and eager to help nurses into suitable work.

Hours to suit individual wishes.

Shifts to suit preferences
I have been working with Bower for longer than one year.
I found it has been very pleasant and enjoyable to work through this company.

The one of the greatest things about working with Bower I reckon is I feel comfortable to communicate with all the staff and I feel free to express work related matters.

All the staff are eager to listen to me and to update work related information. The company allocate me jobs according to my specific availabilities and provide more available job options to be able to work stably for example I work as a AIN and Ward person.

I recommended many people around me who are looking for health care job because Bower is the one of the best I know and I have been working with.
Pros
Communication