Box Hill Institute Employee Review

View all Box Hill Institute reviews

Great work culture but internal politics and lack of funding interfered regularly
Technical administrator - Reporting and SMS (Former Employee) –  Box Hill VIC9 November 2015
I did really enjoy my time at Box Hill institute; the people were friendly and more than willing to help out if they could. I was often encouraged to offer my opinion on subjects I was knowledgeable on as well as how best to proceed. I was also mentored (when the opportunity arose) by the project director. However I found that internal politics and the TAFE funding cuts slowed many processes down which frustrated me somewhat. Over all if I was given the option to do it over again I wouldn’t hesitate.
Pros
Great support network
Cons
Somewhat slow getting things approved

Other Box Hill Institute Employee Reviews

New Style of workplace with conflicting management
Chef (Former Employee) –  Box Hill VIC14 January 2019
Though an amazing place to work , struggles with changing managers and supervisors , as well as unclear guidelines and pay cycles made the Institute hard to work for at times .
Pros
Food
Cons
management
online work
Lightmare Traineeship (Former Employee) –  Box Hill VIC14 November 2018
mostly managed online with clear cut instructions on what work had to be done, very organised with profession trainers who monitor your work and gives good breaks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Box Hill Institute. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3