Box Hill Institute Employee Review

View all Box Hill Institute reviews

A Day in the Office
Administration Officer (Current Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC7 February 2018
Arriving early morning with a cuppa and switching my computer on is the morning ritual. Then comes the best part to Plan the day if its a Monday then a template for the whole weeks to do list is created. Office-works is great for manufacturing such great office supplies. The planned goals are then put into practice. By mid-morning I usually enjoy my morning snack and get back to helping clients from all walks of life. By the time its Lunch hour, I get my soothing melody music and enjoy lunch in the sun. The afternoon goes by helping clients, organizing papers, liaising with teachers and by the end of the day the planned tasks has already been completed and I head back home in the metro.
Pros
Great work content making me feel energetic at work.
Cons
Less Pay.

Other Box Hill Institute Employee Reviews

New Style of workplace with conflicting management
Chef (Former Employee) –  Box Hill VIC14 January 2019
Though an amazing place to work , struggles with changing managers and supervisors , as well as unclear guidelines and pay cycles made the Institute hard to work for at times .
Pros
Food
Cons
management
online work
Lightmare Traineeship (Former Employee) –  Box Hill VIC14 November 2018
mostly managed online with clear cut instructions on what work had to be done, very organised with profession trainers who monitor your work and gives good breaks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Box Hill Institute. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3