BRAC Bank Limited

34: BRAC Bank Limited Employee Reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Product work environment

Productive and fun work place. If you work properly, you are going to have growth. The remuneration is good. Good work environment. Management is helpful. The hardest part was long workdays. Workplace culture is employee friendly.

Competitive and Relaxed. Well suited power and position

Working in BRAC Bank Ltd is a highly positive experience due to a number of factors that contribute to a supportive and fulfilling work environment. The company culture is inclusive and values employee well-being, which is evident in the various programs and initiatives that are designed to foster a sense of community and ensure that employees feel valued and appreciated.In addition, BRAC Bank Ltd offers excellent work-life balance, which is essential for maintaining a healthy balance between personal and professional commitments. The company also provides ample career growth opportunities, with numerous options for skill-building and professional development. Effective management and leadership contribute to a positive work environment, with managers and leaders who are approachable and supportive, fostering open communication and collaboration.Finally, BRAC Bank Ltd offers competitive compensation and benefits packages, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, and paid time off, which help to ensure that employees are fairly compensated for their work.Overall, working in BRAC Bank Ltd provides employees with a fulfilling and rewarding work experience, with a supportive company culture, excellent work-life balance, ample career growth opportunities, effective management and leadership, and competitive compensation and benefits packages.

Huge load, Not balanced

The work load is pretty huge compared to the salary. The overtime pay is nearly zero! But the environment is friendly. The mangers are good enough to help you. The team is big.

It's a friendly place for work.

Brac Bank ltd is the largest private commercial bank in Bangladesh. Durning my work experience overall management committee is very much cooperative for fresher. Organisational Structure & Working environment is very nice. In one word it’s premium quality bank in Bangladesh.

Former employee

Great place to work with and have career advancement options and great colleagues!No formal training is provided so you have to be self motivated to learn tasks in branch.

Excellent place to work, acquire knowledge and self development.

Excellent. working environment. Each and every one entitled and encourage to practice their ownership positively to become future leader. The most important part the organisation emphasis on values on each and everyone. Overall fantastic place to work.

A nice organization I have been working for.

I want to work in a foreign culture at a financial institution especially in a bank to enrich myself. This cross-cultural working environment shall make me more strong in my profession, I believe.

productive

good working environment, good management, good work culture, fair salary, more openness between coworkers, communication was quite difficult in Bangladesh

Excellent place to work

Working environment, culture and benefit are all excellent to work in this organization. Management is highly efficient and really care about employees.

BRAC Bank is a good place for learn

BRAC bank always encourages employees to learn new technology. though it's salary package is not well enough but it's some time balance employees benefits in terms of providing training to them,

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

A good place to work

This is a good organization to work for. Management is highly accessible by employees. They hold town-hall meetings every 3 months for employees to have a clear picture of the company and award employees,

Very Dynamic Environment

Dynamic job environment. It was the fastest growing bank in Bangladesh. I started my career with BRAC Bank Limited. Management was very young and energetic. Learned about Network and Network Security, Client Support, project management.

Productive and fun with work and excellent training programme.

Management is quite high.Secured and respectable work atmosphere everywhere in office. It was my pleasure to work with this company.There was lots of scope to prove myself and my qualification.

Pros

Long break

Cons

Stressful work

One of the best employers in Bangladesh

Learned a lot to improve my leadership skills. I have been assigned for several roles during 2 years of my work here. Apart from Retail Banking, had the opportunities to join in the top team of the Bank.

Challenging job but funfilled

Bank business is all about managing credit and making deposits. With varied banking products, challenging market pattern and volatile management decision, it was hard to keep pace with the workflow of auditing.

Pros

Subsidized lunches, Paid Annual Leave

Cons

Long meetings after work hours

a good place for not so ambitious people

Has all the advantages of a big organization, jobs are compartmentalized, people get specialized on a very small part of a job and lacs the bigger picture.

Pros

Easy work place

Cons

no innovation

May be productive

Productive and fun workplace with Brac Bank Limited. But not number one. This bank tries to number one. i think it will be! Its MD is good but Old employee is not good.

Pros

Not free lunch

Cons

Great place to work and learn new challenges on a day to day basis. New hires are constantly guided by mentors who take the initiative to develop them.

Friendly Work Environment

Friendly Work Environment, No typical bossing, Large organization, good revenue generating organization, Training & Learning Facilities available, Smiling colleagues,

Pros

very large & reputed bank

Cons

Too much target oriented

challenging career with numerous opportunity

Customer Services and Relationship Building, Financing Analysis financial data and working capital requirements teamwork culture, very good practice to take challenging target oriented job.

Pros

Very Good official environment

Cons

long hour

Needs a lot of positive changes

Being a financial institution, BRAC Bank was way to structured for its own good. The management did not approve of any changes or would not change something to achieve better results even if they knew about it. However, the culture was good as all the officers were really friendly regardless of the disparity between the position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BRAC Bank Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• BRAC Bank Limited